LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Taylor Mays + Bowling =Future?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.49ers.com/news-and-events/article-2/Rookie-Diary-with-Taylor-Mays-First-Entry/8faaa97b-8866-4bad-9715-e1d964d5340f...........ok here is the link but let me say something really fast......Bowling is a sport that consist of hand eye coordination. If you struggle to keep the ball in the lanes without consistently throwing gutters, then you don't naturally have hand eye coordination. Shoot my girlfriend can bowl without throwing a gutter ball every time. Maybe im over exaggerating this, but if Mays can't bowl, How can he possibly play a 50 yrd pass by drew bree's in the air? I know this is premature, but isn't that what may's knocks were? Hand Eye Coordination? Thoughts?
what the f**k u talking about dood?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

So? Taylor Mays sucks at bowling, big deal! Golf is a game of concentration and skill.... Jerry Rice sucks at it!! Does that mean that he's not/was a good football player?

bowling skill has nothing to do with football skill
Here's another equation.

You + Thread = Fail
[ Edited by showtime49 on Jun 5, 2010 at 5:54 PM ]
shut the f*ck up, Donnie.
What does Bowling have to do with covering a 50 yard pass??
I agree we should have drafted PDW to play safety instead of Mays
  • Tman
  • Veteran

I tend to agree with you. Although bowling and football are two completely different sports, if he really has trouble keeping the ball in the lane then that shows he doesn't have many natural skills. Any competitive athlete with even a hint of instinct can figure out how to hit a few pins, I'm not saying he has to bowl a 300, it just shows that he's awkward. I think it does connect in some way to the natural things football players have to do, such as tracking a ball or catching.
dumbest. post. ever.

someone slap the poster. please.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
shut the f*ck up, Donnie.

The Dude abides.
I think this heat is getting to this guy........

your losing it buddy BIG TIME!!!!
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
what the f**k u talking about dood?
Share 49ersWebzone