There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

0-5 Start to the new Season

I cant believe this dude predicted our season

hopefully the rest turns out to be right..
I hope sing throws everything at them including the kitchen sink as he knows he is on the hot seat and is A MUST win for the whole town not just his ass. LETS GO make me proud ninres ill be there painted up and war face and all to support.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Where's that boo this man gif?

I truly do not see us going 0-5. We WILL win at LEAST 1 game and that's a super pessimistic outlook... And personally, I think we go into SEA and shock them with an beastly, aggressive o-line and a fired up defense. Who's their QB? Stack the box against Forsett and we're gold. Hasslebeck is afraid of P52 and Housh is slow as f**k, something that our CBs can actually handle. I don't see us losing, even if it is in Qwest Field; the field where the PA System makes the stadium louder.

God I'm so stupid!!

I apologize to the OP.

I truly do not see us going 0-5. We WILL win at LEAST 1 game and that's a super pessimistic outlook... And personally, I think we go into SEA and shock them with an beastly, aggressive o-line and a fired up defense. Who's their QB? Stack the box against Forsett and we're gold. Hasslebeck is afraid of P52 and Housh is slow as f**k, something that our CBs can actually handle. I don't see us losing, even if it is in Qwest Field; the field where the PA System makes the stadium louder.

God I'm so stupid!!

I apologize to the OP.

lmao

God I'm so stupid!!

I apologize to the OP.

cosigned.
man I cant believe he predicted our first five games!!!! I can only hope he is right the rest of the way....

if he is right, the webzone mods should change the color of his username to golden yellow to show us followers he speaks the word of the football gods!!!
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by servegmo:
man I cant believe he predicted our first five games!!!! I can only hope he is right the rest of the way....

if he is right, the webzone mods should change the color of his username to golden yellow to show us followers he speaks the word of the football gods!!!
Originally posted by flow:

• flow
  • Veteran

forget that he should move to Vegas.
Wow, so far the OP is 6-0 in his pre-season prediction of our games.
KILL this THREAD!!!!!!!
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

Hope he goes 15-1 for the rest of the season. The 1 mistakes is against San Diego in which he predicted we might loose.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

Hope he goes 15-1 for the rest of the season. The 1 mistakes is against San Diego in which he predicted we might loose.

if the Rams can beat the Chargers then we should be able to beat the chargers. I sure hope we don't get all loose during the game. have another course
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by flow:

this.