There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

0-5 Start to the new Season

hope this guy is a betting man.
Originally posted by maximill15:
I think we will beat oakland! They are a terrible team that beat a division team at home! Niners have nothing to lose and I think we will beat them handily

did you happen to be in a coma and miss watching all our games since the end of preseason?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
we are the best 0-5 team in the NFL period

That is something to be proud of. Everyone was thinking the Raiders are a gimme, but they have 2 wins and I would consider this a neutral field as the Raiders will have plenty of fans in the seats.
Originally posted by jrg:
Ok, we're 0-5..can't get any worse then it is right now...BUT..next week we start the easier part of our schedule.

vs. Oakland
@ Carolina
vs. Denver
BYE
vs. St. Louis

All 4 of those games are winnable..only one that worries me is Denver. Kyle Orton averaging 300 yards a game..but still winnable.

At this point, do you think the 49ers can win these games...and salvage their season?

8 wins will win this division IMO.

I believe we go 2-2 at best over the next 4, and likely 1-3 imo with a win over the Rams at home.
So Amigo is the rest of your prediction still in play with what you have seen from the team?

were screwed if Smith fails!
Originally posted by global_nomad:

IF? Were 0-5
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Originally posted by global_nomad:

IF? Were 0-5

the video was made in July when everyone thought we would be 3-2 by now. sorry I jinxed us by making this
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
we are the best 0-5 team in the NFL period

That is something to be proud of. Everyone was thinking the Raiders are a gimme, but they have 2 wins and I would consider this a neutral field as the Raiders will have plenty of fans in the seats.

This is a TRAP game for the Raiders

They are probably thinking if they can beat SF they can spark a run in their weak division and I can't blame them, everyone minus the Panthers are probably thinking the same thing.
Originally posted by amigoj49:
I thought it was time to bring this thread out again. This was my prediction before all of you believed the hype that we were going to win the division with ease. But guess what, it never is that easy.

Do not give up on this team. We will make a strong comeback. Our o-line will need time to grow.... You can't expect 2 rookies to play like probowlers right away.

I told you before the season that we'd start off slow.... But we will get there, it just takes time. We can still get to the playoffs! Keep the faith.

Great, now you just f**ked us. You should have just let your prediction ride. Thanks for screwing up the season bozo.
Que quieres guey!!! Un pinchi regalo por tu prediccion o que pedo!!!!
Bad coach + stupid owner =0-5
Originally posted by amigoj49:
I thought it was time to bring this thread out again. This was my prediction before all of you believed the hype that we were going to win the division with ease. But guess what, it never is that easy.

Do not give up on this team. We will make a strong comeback. Our o-line will need time to grow.... You can't expect 2 rookies to play like probowlers right away.

I told you before the season that we'd start off slow.... But we will get there, it just takes time. We can still get to the playoffs! Keep the faith.

this was my prediction I made in July when everyone said this is Smith's breakout year with the same coordinator again and a massive o-line in front of him:

I guess me and you should get together and pick lottery numbers
Originally posted by tondiman:
I can't believe this guy.

I'm tuning in every week.

IF YOU GUESS EVERY GAME, and we make the playoffs, I WILL MAKE A CONVINCING PLEDGE TO GET EVERYONE IN THE ZONE TO DONATE YOU A DOLLAR.

I'm down.

Especially if we make the playoffs.'

PLAYOFFS?
this man is a genious