LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 420 users in the forums

0-5 Start to the new Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
we are the best 0-5 team in the NFL period
The Niners for the past 5 seasons have domminated the pre season. for 2010 they are undefeated, and Jed York thinks that feat should at a minimum give them a wild card spot in the play offs.

God knows there is no other way for the niners to make the play offs.

Sun 8/15 @Colts W 37-17
Sun 8/22 Vikings W 15-10
Sat 8/28 @Raiders W 28-24
Thur 9/2 Chargers W 17-14
Regular Season
Sun 9/12 @Seahawks L 6-31
Mon 9/20 Saints L 22-25
Sun 9/26 @Chiefs L 10-31
Sun 10/3 @Falcons L 14-16
Sun 10/10 Eagles L 24-27
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
cricket..............cricket.................cricket...................
Let's do it!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Prophetic.

The homers were worth the laughs though.
you predicted a 9-7,10-6 season after this storm of 0-5

LET'S DO THIS
I can't believe this guy.

I'm tuning in every week.

IF YOU GUESS EVERY GAME, and we make the playoffs, I WILL MAKE A CONVINCING PLEDGE TO GET EVERYONE IN THE ZONE TO DONATE YOU A DOLLAR.

Originally posted by tondiman:
I can't believe this guy.

I'm tuning in every week.

IF YOU GUESS EVERY GAME, and we make the playoffs, I WILL MAKE A CONVINCING PLEDGE TO GET EVERYONE IN THE ZONE TO DONATE YOU A DOLLAR.

Word. I'm in...as long as we make the playoffs. I have stated in other threads that, sure, while starting off 0-5 is certainly less than ideal, we simply got handed a really tough opening schedule. Things get better the rest of the way and I see no reason for us to not win 9 of our last 11. Smith's had two epiphanies this season, Crabtree caught a ton of balls yesterday, Heitmann will be coming back soon, our return game is picking up. Division title here we come...
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I thinking we will have a 4-12 record, maybe 3-13
  • ZRF80
Wont beat Oakland. Alex Smith = inconsistent. Team will come out with the spread....wont fool anyone cause Oakland will expect it. We go 0-6, and Alex's supporters still back him to be the next heir apparent.

Originally posted by ZRF80:
Wont beat Oakland. Alex Smith = inconsistent. Team will come out with the spread....wont fool anyone cause Oakland will expect it. We go 0-6, and Alex's supporters still back him to be the next heir apparent.

If Smith just reduces his damn turnovers, while executing the offense we will be in good shape.

The problem? Smith only seems to be able to do it for no more than 3 drives a game...
I think we will beat oakland! They are a terrible team that beat a division team at home! Niners have nothing to lose and I think we will beat them handily
hope this guy is a betting man.
Originally posted by maximill15:
I think we will beat oakland! They are a terrible team that beat a division team at home! Niners have nothing to lose and I think we will beat them handily

did you happen to be in a coma and miss watching all our games since the end of preseason?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
we are the best 0-5 team in the NFL period

That is something to be proud of. Everyone was thinking the Raiders are a gimme, but they have 2 wins and I would consider this a neutral field as the Raiders will have plenty of fans in the seats.
Share 49ersWebzone