There are 180 users in the forums

0-5 Start to the new Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
WOW. this guy is a f'n jenius!
  • Bille
  • Veteran
Lets hope the rest of his predictions are correct as well
i hope this guy is right about the rest of our schedule!
Wow...you're one of the few that predicted an 0-5 start. I hope the rest of your predictions comes true, too.
0-5, I have seen enough of the competition.. to say that The NINERS will be the first team to go 0-5 and win the division. The Niners are the most talented team in this division, i see it happening and a lot of you guys will at me crazy, but we are close..one win will get us rolling and it will come this sunday against the raiders!!

After Week 9

Arizona 4-4
Seattle 3-5
St. Louis 3-5
San Francisco 3-5

Then the division games begin...lets F***** GO!!
What makes you think our terrible corners are going to play well against Denver?
Originally posted by IvanVio49:
0-5, I have seen enough of the competition.. to say that The NINERS will be the first team to go 0-5 and win the division. The Niners are the most talented team in this division, i see it happening and a lot of you guys will at me crazy, but we are close..one win will get us rolling and it will come this sunday against the raiders!!

After Week 9

Arizona 4-4
Seattle 3-5
St. Louis 3-5
San Francisco 3-5

Then the division games begin...lets F***** GO!!

I certainly was not counting on the Cards beating the Saints.
Ya know what........

I was really giving up on the season,but if you predicted 0-5, and ending up with 10-6.......dag gummit, anything is possible.

Thanks amigo. You have renewed my faith in this season.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Wow...you're one of the few that predicted an 0-5 start. I hope the rest of your predictions comes true, too.
Originally posted by amigoj49:
Here is our full 2010 season schedule:

Sun 9/12 @Seahawks
Mon 9/20 Saints
Sun 9/26 @Chiefs
Sun 10/03 @Falcons
Sun 10/10 Eagles
Sun 10/17 Raiders
Sun 10/24 @Panthers
Sun 10/31 Broncos
BYE
Sun 11/14 Rams
Sun 11/21 Buccaneers
Mon 11/29 @Cardinals
Sun 12/5 @Packers
Sun 12/12 Seahawks
Thur 12/16 @Chargers
Sun 12/26 @Rams
Sun 1/2 Cardinals

Here are my thoughts and reasons:

Season opener @Seattle is no picnic - LOSS
Defending Champions, Saints, very difficult - LOSS
Arrowhead is one of the toughest places to play - LOSS
Falcons, they could kill us - LOSS
Eagles, a strong team - LOSS

I am just trying to look at our season from the worst possible scenario. Above losses are definite possiblities. BUT, let's look at the rest of the season:

Raiders, come on! - WIN
@Panthers, a running team - WIN
Broncos, can you say Tebow? - WIN
Rams, junk - WIN
Bucanneers, we are just better - WIN
@Cardinals, we OWN them - WIN
@Packers, tough one - LOSS
Seahawks, Pete who? - WIN
@Chargers, let's just stay being a pessimist - LOSS
@Rams, they are still the rams - WIN
Cardinals, for the division - WIN

Obviously, I don't want to see us start out 0-5. But, even if we were to start out 0-5, we can end up at 9-7. AND if we can win 2 out of those first 5 games and unfortunately lose an unexpected one somewhere, we would still end up at 10-6. And most likely WIN our division.

Before the start of last year, I thought we were going to make the playoffs.... I would have bet my little pinky on that... And would have sadly lost it.

But as you can see, I think we got this now! I am so dang excited for our season. My wish for the playoffs is going to finally happen fo sho! Go Niners!

If we can eliminate te dumb mistakes. the season would be totally diffrent!

^^^

Yea but i watched the whole game...the saints just gave that game away in different ways (Brees threw 3 ints, but ARZ offense didnt generate anything) ... me myself is frustrated with results of the game but we are right there, but one win this sunday and we'll get rolling and take this division.

and against denver...we've always confused great passing teams in the past managed to make them look average so we'll see.
I'm hoping your right and will always hold out hope that we can turn things around.

We seem so close at times to being a good team but yet are so far away from the division lead that its heatbreaking.

If the coaching staff learned anything last night, and plays balls out the rest of the season (spread on offense) and start with more blitzing on D we can at least get in the hunt and make it a season.
cricket..............cricket.................cricket...................
Possible? Yes

Likely? No
just 5 in a row? don't you mean 11 and beyond?
Share 49ersWebzone