LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Anyone Else get an Email invite to Jun 19th Open Mini Camp?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Fricker:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
My relative how transferred their season tickets to my uncle, forwarded to me the email they got, it said for "former 49er a special function organized for former members of the 49ers Faithful"

I don't know what that means. Probably means they are going to do everything they can to get me to sign tickets. Anyways I got my ticket. THought it was interesting it says, the ticket admits (1) not the normal two.

this is true. What day did you get 19th or 18th... a little secret in the webaddress where u register u can change the 8 or 9 to a 8 or 9 and u will get page for otehr day :p

I got the 19th, and I didn't see the web address cuz I did it quickly through my android phone.
My relative how transferred their season tickets to my uncle, forwarded to me the email they got, it said for "former 49er a special function organized for former members of the 49ers Faithful"

I don't know what that means. Probably means they are going to do everything they can to get me to sign tickets. Anyways I got my ticket. THought it was interesting it says, the ticket admits (1) not the normal two.

this is true. What day did you get 19th or 18th... a little secret in the webaddress where u register u can change the 8 or 9 to a 8 or 9 and u will get page for otehr day :p

I got the 19th, and I didn't see the web address cuz I did it quickly through my android phone.

well obviously when you get home to a computer. Just click the link in ur email again. And when it loads change the date in the webaddress :p
And for those that are going if u see me make sure you come say whats up.. I will be easy to find.

I will be wearing my camera and a University of Texas Longhorns #5 Tarell Brown 2006 National Championship jersey.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Yep I got one too
So i just checked my email a little bit ago and got this ..

Dear Mr. Fricker,

I would like to extend to you this exclusive opportunity to attend the 49ers 2010 Mini-Camp event, a special function organized for former members of the 49ers Faithful.

EVENT: 49ers 2010 Mini-Camp

DATE: Saturday, June 19th

TIME: 10:00AM
The event will be located at the 49ers Training Facility in Santa Clara (4949 Centennial Blvd.) and will feature a live team practice, inflatable games for the kids, plus an exclusive opportunity to get up close and personal with 49ers Coaches and Players!!

I am registered and good to go anyone else get this??

Lucky b*stard!

I'm curious as to what the "former member of the Faithful" part is about. Did you guys give up season tickets or something?

I wish I would have recieved this email, but it sounds like an attempt to get ex-season ticket holders to come back. Hopefully it doesn't interfere with the open training camps.
yes but I'll be in Maui.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
yes but I'll be in Maui.

Originally posted by 49erRider:
So i just checked my email a little bit ago and got this ..

Dear Mr. Fricker,

I would like to extend to you this exclusive opportunity to attend the 49ers 2010 Mini-Camp event, a special function organized for former members of the 49ers Faithful.

EVENT: 49ers 2010 Mini-Camp

DATE: Saturday, June 19th

TIME: 10:00AM
The event will be located at the 49ers Training Facility in Santa Clara (4949 Centennial Blvd.) and will feature a live team practice, inflatable games for the kids, plus an exclusive opportunity to get up close and personal with 49ers Coaches and Players!!

I am registered and good to go anyone else get this??

Lucky b*stard!

I'm curious as to what the "former member of the Faithful" part is about. Did you guys give up season tickets or something?

I wish I would have recieved this email, but it sounds like an attempt to get ex-season ticket holders to come back. Hopefully it doesn't interfere with the open training camps.
yeah it sounds like it is ex season ticket holders because i got one too.
And for those that are going if u see me make sure you come say whats up.. I will be easy to find.

I will be wearing my camera and a University of Texas Longhorns #5 Tarell Brown 2006 National Championship jersey.

I'm a horns fan too. I'll come say what up to you.

I'm a horns fan too. I'll come say what up to you.

Sounds good man sounds good

Share 49ersWebzone