There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who want's the York's to sell?

• BobS
  • Veteran
me too. I think they are among the worst owners in the NFL.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
I don't care if they sell or not.

Jed is obviously going to inherit this team barring any financial hardship that wipes out their bank account.

He's obviously trying to get this team back to the respectability they once possessed.

Why would he put this much effort into the team only so someone else can take the credit for his work. I doubt that he would even entertain the idea to sell.

Can't believe how many people are so single minded on this issue.

~Ceadder

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Yorks arent selling anytime soon. Count on that.
YES. The Yorks don't have enough money, knowledge or instincts to build and maintain a winning organization.
Sell. I want Eddy D back as our owner
I would love for him to sell,but it's not happening..
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
I don't care if they sell or not.

Jed is obviously going to inherit this team barring any financial hardship that wipes out their bank account.

He's obviously trying to get this team back to the respectability they once possessed.

Why would he put this much effort into the team only so someone else can take the credit for his work. I doubt that he would even entertain the idea to sell.

Can't believe how many people are so single minded on this issue.

~Ceadder

We need to organize a group and take this to Larry Ellison, then to Roger Goodel. That is how this works....
I don't want them to sell, this is America. But what I want is when they move the team to Santa Clara they should leave the 49ers name, uniform and history in San Francisco for such a time that an expansion team can take up the torch again. Much like when the Ravens moved from Cleveland.
Please sell it to someone that has real passion for the game of Football.
done with the yorks
I think the Yorks are an unexperienced family in football, but they are trying to get it. I think Jed wants to succeed and doesn't look like a Dan Snyder in there, i think he just wants to figure it out. Every big decision he has went to someone for help and respect that. I think they are figuring things out and as far as spending I think they have spent when asked to, its not the owners fault for players its the GM and coaches. The 49ers have kept all key players and given all the players that have preformed nice contracts, so I don't see any problem with the ownership in that direction. They are working for a new stadium, the sign there players, they've signed free agents, its just a new era in football and how business is handled.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Ugly.
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Ugly.

Area 49 approves...