There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who want's the York's to sell?

Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I told you all for years and years we can't win with them. NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER!.... Not going to happen baby. A new owner is the only thing that will restore the former glory.

How about we all chip in $50,000 and buy the team, like the Packers?

That would be a better plan than what is currently going on. Shareholders could amount to a Billion dollars or whatever. Even if we don't have it individually. I mean seriously it's a good idea if it could take flight.
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
I told you all for years and years we can't win with them. NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER!.... Not going to happen baby. A new owner is the only thing that will restore the former glory.

well, knowing that SD likes to tell everyone "I told you so!" just makes everything better.

He's consistently right.

if area49 and SD joined forces the world would troll into explosion
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Actually if you join us and everybody else Yorks will sell and you will be set free. FREE INDEED!...
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

So after everything we predicted came true, you still have the gall to call us trolls?
Originally posted by dmatt:
Larry Ellison Please

Not that it's going to happen. but I think everyone would be better off.
  • nooj
  • Veteran
I want the Yorks to sell, but I can hit the lotto too, so I guess any dream is alive in that sense.
Originally posted by B650:

How about we all chip in $50,000 and buy the team, like the Packers?

That would be a better plan than what is currently going on. Shareholders could amount to a Billion dollars or whatever. Even if we don't have it individually. I mean seriously it's a good idea if it could take flight.

I've got a couple $100 I could pitch in.
We all want the Yorks to sell...but I don't see it happening. I don't waste any time on it...we can wish all we want, but there's not much likelihood of it happening.
Susweel, SanDiego49er, I am almost there man........... Waiting to see for sure how this Harbaugh thing works out.............

If Jed get's it done, then I gotta wait it out and see how this thing works out...

If Jed let's Harbaugh get away, after saying "Money is no object..." That seals the deal for me that the man is a liar and your right, no winning under the Yorks.. I probably won't even bother flippin on the tube unless I hear the Yorks have sold the team....
Originally posted by Eduardo75:
Susweel, SanDiego49er, I am almost there man........... Waiting to see for sure how this Harbaugh thing works out.............

If Jed get's it done, then I gotta wait it out and see how this thing works out...

If Jed let's Harbaugh get away, after saying "Money is no object..." That seals the deal for me that the man is a liar and your right, no winning under the Yorks.. I probably won't even bother flippin on the tube unless I hear the Yorks have sold the team....

And I'll join that group if Harbaugh falls through AND they hire Josh McDaniel.
Why wont they sell a part to Steve Young's group?

The Yorks are bringing down the value of the team, which is costing THEIR pockets
PLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE SELL so that we can get B. Jones and S. Young to buy the team!!
Please sell.
me.