There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who want's the York's to sell?

If they blow the stadium deal again, then I hope they have to sell the team. If the crown prince can make that happen, then the team goes to the playoffs this year, I will give them another chance.
Chill out dude, at least they handed the team over to Jed. Lets give him a chance first.
I'm gonna laugh if the York's are forced to sell and the new owner relocates the team to LA. Serves you right.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I want them to sell the team to me so i can straighten out this once proud franchise!!!
Originally posted by Chico:
I want them to sell the team to me so i can straighten out this once proud franchise!!!

GREAT! Just what we need.....

Originally posted by Overkill:
I'm gonna laugh if the York's are forced to sell and the new owner relocates the team to LA. Serves you right.

yeah that would be funny
  • DJD
  • Veteran
I have no complaints as to how Jed is handling things and want nothing more than for him to succeed.
As Kawakami said, it's a very real (I would say likely) possibility. If measure J doesn't pass (and I don't think it will), look for the Yorks to sell to the highest bidder. Someone with pockets deep enough to buy the 49ers probably won't care about keeping them in the Bay Area.
Win or lose...give it back to Eddie DAMN IT!!!!

and what are you going to do if they don't sell and you continue to have a playoff win per decade teams for the rest of your life? Laugh?
Originally posted by danimal:

and what are you going to do if they don't sell and you continue to have a playoff win per decade teams for the rest of your life? Laugh?

You are each choosing worst-case scenarios.
Originally posted by English:

really? I thought my choice was based on the real life achievements of the San Francisco 49ers under the York regime

really? I thought my choice was based on the real life achievements of the San Francisco 49ers under the York regime

Well, you were both looking forward in time. And do you really want to try and argue how the idiocies of TDon, for example, will somehow re-manifest under the current management?

Things are clearly and demonstrably getting better. And that was pretty much my point

As long as the Yorks have been under control, all we've dealt with is worst-case scenarios.

The reason a move to LA seems inevitable is because this team is the NFL's manifestation of Murphy's Law (okay, one of many).