LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

are the niners better on cbs or fox?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

are the niners better on cbs or fox?

Originally posted by Dominate:
Well considering NFC teams play on Fox and AfC teams play on CBS its a poor compairison at best.

but we used to dominate the nfl on cbs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoast:
wtf
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
well we always lose when that fat dude on the sidelines is in town on fox. forgot his name but used to be a linebacker for the ravens so i guess cbs.

You talking about Goose? Tony Siragusa was a NT not a LB.
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
well we always lose when that fat dude on the sidelines is in town on fox. forgot his name but used to be a linebacker for the ravens so i guess cbs.

You talking about Goose? Tony Siragusa was a NT not a LB.

yea him. my bad
  • bfree
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bfree:
They are always at home on CBS thus they are more likely to have a better record on CBS.

Not true at all!

Yes it is, FOX gets all NFC vs. NFC games, CBS gets AFC vs. AFC games. And for inter conference games FOX gets them when the NFC is on the road and CBS gets them for the AFC road teams... Thus when the 9ers on CBS they are at home facing an AFC team.
They are always at home on CBS thus they are more likely to have a better record on CBS.

Not true at all!

Yes it is, FOX gets all NFC vs. NFC games, CBS gets AFC vs. AFC games. And for inter conference games FOX gets them when the NFC is on the road and CBS gets them for the AFC road teams... Thus when the 9ers on CBS they are at home facing an AFC team.

You sure about that? What you are saying does make sense but I seem to recall the Niners playing on CBS on the road.
Fox hands down
  • CSRKing21
  • Info N/A
the only guy I like on CBS is Gus Johnson.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
wtf
It doesnt matter because I'm always at a bar.

Not true at all!

You sure about that? What you are saying does make sense but I seem to recall the Niners playing on CBS on the road.

no we play on FOX!!! the only time we play on CBS is when we play against the AFC ...we played twice last year on CBS.
I liked the 49ers best on CBS from about 1981-1993, at home with Pat Summerall and John Madden commentating, and these as the music :

Ahh, the good ol' days...
[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on May 30, 2010 at 9:54 PM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Not true at all!

no we play on FOX!!! the only time we play on CBS is when we play against the AFC ...we played twice last year on CBS.

what a noob lol
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by montananinerfan:

2-1 CBS
1-0 NFLN
5-7 FOX

Clear, they're better on NFLN.

/thread
home games.
Share 49ersWebzone