There are 46 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

All Respect For Lowell Cohn Is Lost (UPDATED)

Originally posted by NickSh49:
The only reporter to sensationalize Jed York's comments about Los Angeles.

LINK.

Thanks Lowell, but you can now join Timmy K over in the corner where we ignore bad sports reporting.

Thanks for coming dude. You won't be missed.

(UPDATE: Look! Timmy's doing it too!)

How could it have possibly taken this long?
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
The only reporter to sensationalize Jed York's comments about Los Angeles.

LINK.

Thanks Lowell, but you can now join Timmy K over in the corner where we ignore bad sports reporting.

Thanks for coming dude. You won't be missed.

(UPDATE: Look! Timmy's doing it too!)

How could it have possibly taken this long?

I give the benefit of the doubt WAY too much in my life.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Did you see the article about Nate Davis not being ready? He gets a comment from Mike Singletary, twists it to something that is unflattering about Nate, and then runs over to Nate to get Nate's reaction - probably hoping that Nate will say something bad about Singletary so that he can print it.

I don't swear, so I have to end my comments here. (:
Yeah, by and large, he's just become another of the negative Bay Area sportswriters. Besides him and Kawakami, you can also add Jeff Kaplan to the list. Their schtick gets old real fast...it's ok once in awhile, just to get some dialog started, but when that becomes your mantra, it wears real thin.
Can we like boycott this douche...

I mean really the reporter the Dem has put on our beloved niners sure does seem to be a hater...

The guy is Dry, a poor writer, thinks he knows everything, and reports on CRAP!

I guess thank goodness for Barrows (I love how today Barrows has two reports on the OTA, and Cohn is still reporting (hating) on the stadium...

Even tho we just got a stadium approved by an impressive margin, the guy goes out a places a two sentence article stating that SF is still an option, and oh yeah look at this article i wrote like a week ago... douche, I thought Boston writers were bad, this guy takes the cake.

GO NINERS
-Da Tank
look at the crybaby writting how the niner fans are the real thugs over Raider fans

i guess he read the zones thread on his pathetic a$$ & it got to him he had to blog about it.

get over it BIG baby!!!!

baby wants his bottle

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
look at the crybaby writting how the niner fans are the real thugs over Raider fans

i guess he read the zones thread on his pathetic a$$ & it got to him he had to blog about it.

get over it BIG baby!!!!

baby wants his bottle

he should just give it a rest, his blathering is getting tired

[ Edited by Allx9er on Jun 13, 2010 at 12:13:19 ]
I thought his over sensationalized blogs insulted my intelligence but attacking the entire bay area fan base trumps it all.
Originally posted by vermonator:
I thought his over sensationalized blogs insulted my intelligence but attacking the entire bay area fan base trumps it all.

this
Career Suicide 101

Step 1: Insult all the customers on one side of the bay (Raiders fans) by calling them the worst in the NFL.

Step 2: Insult all the fans on the other side of the bay (49er fans) by calling them worse than the Raider fans.

Step 3: Pick up your pink slip on Monday morning.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, read this.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/cohn/2010/06/49ers-fans-vs-raiders-fans.html

[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Jun 13, 2010 at 15:56:32 ]
Damn, the replies that people left are pretty funny they literally just bag this dude in EVERY single one. There's a couple of ones that rep the webzone -- like this one:

Indy | June 13, 2010 10:35 AM | Reply

Can the 49erswebzone ban this Cohn? Or at least list the writers so I don't have to stumble into the COHN ZONE?
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Put it in the thread title how he just insulted all bay area football fans (the same group of people he is supposed to inform).

What a useless piece of s**t. Please get fired, you don't deserve to breathe the same air as Maiocco, Barrows, and even the new guy that took over for Maiocco at the PD.
Lowell's initial comments didn't bother me so much, since I understood he wanted attention. Attacking the fanbase though shows me just how insecure and idiotic this "writer" really is.
Cohn is just an attention whore. He knew the easiest way to increase hits on this blog is to do something like insult the fans.

And I bet his blog is still the least read of all the bay area sports writers.
Cohn and Kawakami both are ass clowns