LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

I can't wait to get this guy back...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Im sure he realizes that the Niners wont pay him next year if he doesn't perform. He is essentially in a contract year. Good news for us
Nate is the man and anyone on here who is dissin nate cuz of a few bad plays is an IDIOT! Name me ONE corner who has never been toasted..Just one..He's an above average corner and an excellent tackler. I say he's worth what hes gettin paid. We missed him last year after he was hurt.
Originally posted by Mister49:
Nate is the man and anyone on here who is dissin nate cuz of a few bad plays is an IDIOT! Name me ONE corner who has never been toasted..Just one..He's an above average corner and an excellent tackler. I say he's worth what hes gettin paid. We missed him last year after he was hurt.

this! nate doesn't get the credit he deserves here....he isn't Deion Sanders or D.Revis but he is a very good CB.
Originally posted by Ether:

Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by Mister49:

this! nate doesn't get the credit he deserves here....he isn't Deion Sanders or D.Revis but he is a very good CB.

Amen brother!
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by Ether:

lol! Im all for a ban! Is dude a closet Raider fan or what?
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Im sure he realizes that the Niners wont pay him next year if he doesn't perform. He is essentially in a contract year. Good news for us
even da best corners have bad games

Originally posted by eddy99_1999:

Keep em coming Ginn
The only question is... do we want him to return any Blocked FG's for TD's this season... we're 0-2 when he does

Originally posted by zozell:
The only question is... do we want him to return any Blocked FG's for TD's this season... we're 0-2 when he does

The only reason those two games weren't blowouts was because of these huge momentum changers. Especially the Vikings game.
Can't wait for Nate to shut everybody up especially in the playoffs this year
Here's all I'm going to say about Nate. If he really wanted to be here, he could be here Now working with the team. Don't give me that "Some guys always work out on their own.". This team is still growing and learning and his being here, besides the benefits to him, is the help and input he could give to the new guys. You take that and show the benching he was going to get, before the injury, was a motivational ploy and he listened and learned. Nobody is above the team and everyone who should be here is.
Originally posted by eddy99_1999:

Thanks eddy, and jrg for putting some perspective to this. It is a better team with Nate on the field, period. His positive plays far outpace the negative ones.
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Here's all I'm going to say about Nate. If he really wanted to be here, he could be here Now working with the team. Don't give me that "Some guys always work out on their own.". This team is still growing and learning and his being here, besides the benefits to him, is the help and input he could give to the new guys. You take that and show the benching he was going to get, before the injury, was a motivational ploy and he listened and learned. Nobody is above the team and everyone who should be here is.

Nate is in survival mode. There is no doubt in my mind he is busting his ass on a whole other level right now.
Share 49ersWebzone