LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 131 users in the forums

New Stadium Commercial

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They did a great job with this new commercial. Check out the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhnNw2u4z8g
good for them. i still hope the team stays in SF where they belong. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS!!!
vote yesssssssssssss
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
good for them. i still hope the team stays in SF where they belong. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS!!!

that city has no one to blame but they're politicians for losing the team. but hey, santa clara > l.a.
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

that city has no one to blame but they're politicians for losing the team. but hey, santa clara > l.a.

the niners want the city to pay for it for them thats why. i dont blame SF for standing by their decision. i just hope the niners do the right thing and stay in SF

the niners want the city to pay for it for them thats why. i dont blame SF for standing by their decision. i just hope the niners do the right thing and stay in SF

its not "the right thing" if SF cant get it done for them. weve been trying to get a stadium in SF for YEARS. and the city has failed to get something done. times up. Hunters Point is a dump, and isnt even feasible for what they want to do in the timeframe they wish to do it.

the majority of the 49ers fanbase resides in the south bay, and its also where their HQ is. in fact, outside playing its games in SF, the 49ers dont really have much else to do with the actual city. its not a big deal. 49ers territory to me isnt just SF, its the entire peninsula and south bay. the SF really represents that whole area, not just one city.

the New York Giants and Jets dont even play in the state they represent. as long as youre within the grounds of your local fanbase, its fine.
Originally posted by Niners99:

its not "the right thing" if SF cant get it done for them. weve been trying to get a stadium in SF for YEARS. and the city has failed to get something done. times up. Hunters Point is a dump, and isnt even feasible for what they want to do in the timeframe they wish to do it.

the majority of the 49ers fanbase resides in the south bay, and its also where their HQ is. in fact, outside playing its games in SF, the 49ers dont really have much else to do with the actual city. its not a big deal. 49ers territory to me isnt just SF, its the entire BAY AREA. the SF really represents that whole area, not just one city.

the New York Giants and Jets dont even play in the state they represent. as long as youre within the grounds of your local fanbase, its fine.

Fixed. Even the East Bay has a ton of 49er fans bra!

the majority of the 49ers fanbase resides in the south bay, and its also where their HQ is. in fact, outside playing its games in SF, the 49ers dont really have much else to do with the actual city. its not a big deal. 49ers territory to me isnt just SF, its the entire peninsula and south bay. the SF really represents that whole area, not just one city.

cosigned. I'll settle for just keeping them in Northern CA.

im not gonna argue with you bro, im from stockton so it doesnt bother me either way but i just think the niners should be in SF. especially if they have to do something like the angels did with their ugly ass name now. the san francisco 49ers of santa clara. i read a while back that if they left SF wouldnt let them take the name San Francisco 49ers, or something along those lines.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

im not gonna argue with you bro, im from stockton so it doesnt bother me either way but i just think the niners should be in SF. especially if they have to do something like the angels did with their ugly ass name now. the san francisco 49ers of santa clara. i read a while back that if they left SF wouldnt let them take the name San Francisco 49ers, or something along those lines.

They can't do that.

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

They can't do that.
  • hmbniner
  • Info N/A
Pretty clear from that commercial that the swing voters are going to be women.
When is the vote?
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
When is the vote?

Tuesday June 08, 2010

The niners don't want sf to pay for more of it than they want santa clara to. And why shouldn't they want the city to pay at least a bit of it? it'll be city owned land and they'll have to pay the city every year to lease the stadium.
Share 49ersWebzone