LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

I might get banned for this but....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lynch mobb forming as we speak. where's the sickle, pitchfork and machete
You can have the Raiders back.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
You can have the Raiders back.

How about this: We wont go after the 49ers if you promise to keep the Raiders.
I'd have an identity-crisis and probably go into a long period of depression.
Yes, my love for the San Francisco 49ers is sick.
But having said that, I would LOVE for them to move to Santa Clara...they are a bay area hallmark. And too storied of an NFL franchise to relocate to LA without major opposition by league owners.

wont happen

if it does...F-M-L
Escape from LA. Many years ago at Lassen Community College in Susanville there was a discussion about what to do about LA since it was sucking all the water and other resources out of Northern California. Conclusion, put a barbed wire fence around LA without a gate.

SF Chronicle Columnist Herb Caen was once heard to quote: "Isn't it wonderful people from Los Angeles prefer to stay there."

If you really love the 9ers you will just go ahead and make the drive. Suggestion: Don't wear any Dodger's stuff.
The Niners aren't moving to L.A., because fickle Southern Cal folks won't provide strong enough attendance or shell out dough for PSLs when they have other competing interests.

If any team were to move to L.A., it'd be the Rams or Raiders.
Originally posted by joebbadass:
Escape from LA. Many years ago at Lassen Community College in Susanville there was a discussion about what to do about LA since it was sucking all the water and other resources out of Northern California. Conclusion, put a barbed wire fence around LA without a gate.

SF Chronicle Columnist Herb Caen was once heard to quote: "Isn't it wonderful people from Los Angeles prefer to stay there."

If you really love the 9ers you will just go ahead and make the drive. Suggestion: Don't wear any Dodger's stuff.

I'm a Giants fan, i grew up in SF, i love all sf teams... i love the lakers though, but thats only b/c SF does not have a basketball team....and dont even mention the warriors
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
If they're not in the Bay Area they're not the 49ers . . . and I'd be done as a fan.

This. LA can get their own f****t team.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on May 28, 2010 at 6:52 PM ]
if the niners move to LA, i'll stop rooting for them for the next 10 years until they move out of LA again and back to the bay
Originally posted by LBCniner:
Im with you daniel, im a die hard niner fan, but i stay in long beach...i would love to see the niners on a regular basis too, and whoever isnt a fan if we move to a new location isnt a real fan imo

Agreed! Thats just ridiculous, IMO. I'm a 49ers fan no matter where they play.
[ Edited by P-52ENFORCER on May 28, 2010 at 7:09 PM ]

If different for everyone, but I'm a 49ers fan because I live in the bay area and my family were 49ers fans. If they played somewhere else, in no way would I be a fan of theirs. If they left I would be done with them and probably have as much hate for them as I do for the Raiders and Cowboys.
it wouldnt be the players fault that they were moved. id still support them.
F**K LA! GTFO!
[ Edited by 49ersMan420 on May 28, 2010 at 7:29 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
F**K LA! GTFO!

Just as he elegantly stated.
Originally posted by foamingatdamouth:
The Niners aren't moving to L.A., because fickle Southern Cal folks won't provide strong enough attendance or shell out dough for PSLs when they have other competing interests.

If any team were to move to L.A., it'd be the Rams or Raiders.

It remains to be seen as to whether we'll fill the seats. I'm sure we will for the first couple of seasons but who knows after that. The new stadium situation down here as already been taken care of. They just have to get a team, which makes me even more frustrated that San Francisco hasn't given the 49ers a stadium after all the great history the 49ers have brought to the city. I have too much stuff that says SF for them to move out of the bay area.
Share 49ersWebzone