There are 219 users in the forums

Coaching spotlight: Mike Singletary

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Singletary is starting to grow on me a little. I really like this guy. Now if he can just get his game management and clock managment down. But I think his motivation is doing good things in some ways.

someone forgot to log out
Singletary is starting to grow on me a little. I really like this guy. Now if he can just get his game management and clock managment down. But I think his motivation is doing good things in some ways.

Holy crap!!!

Is this the start to the 2012 countdown?

I keed, I keed....

...so, you likey what's happening with Coach Singletary? Starting to grow on you a little, huh?

I just like the fact that Singletary doesn't BS around at all. In your face truth, the way it should be, dictates his persona. He doesn't settle. He learns quickly from mistakes. Most importantly, he emulates what he expects from his team. He's provided a secure, safe and promoting environment to mold his team his way. He's got the focus and determination.

The HC skills will develop with time. You can't teach or coach what he has and that is all HEART for this game. Along with his work ethic, I expect great things from him, great things.

But hey, you know me. Mr. Kool-Aid over here. But you can see it happening before our very eyes.

This year WILL be different!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Allx9er:

who are you and what have you done with SD49er?

fixed

Man, ya beat me to it.

LB
Henderson "Is Alex Smith the guy?"

Sing "Absolutly"

Love the confindence, hope it pays off. If not we will be looking for a new qb next offseason.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Not sure if this was posted already, but I think it's a great video on Coach Sing's vision and outlook on our team. Found it on NFL.com.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/09000d5d8185762c/Coaching-spotlight-Mike-Singletary

We get to watch a little snip of what Sing wants and brings to the 49ers, and in that little snip, Im really to throw on the pads and play my ass off for the guy!
We have a great coach.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

someone forgot to log out

Share 49ersWebzone