There are 228 users in the forums

Alex Smith-Pro Bowl ARticle

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AKfanster:
How is ANY 49ers QB going to make the pro-bowl playing for this current coaching staff?
[ Edited by hondakillerzx on Jun 1, 2010 at 6:40 PM ]
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Yeah Alex Smith will be in the Pro Bowl this year. If every other quarterback in the NFC get hurt or just don't feel like playing in the game.

or in Madden 2010
  • TIM_
  • Veteran
Baalke doesn't think Alex is a Pro Bowl caliber player...

We finally get a true picture of what the Niners Brass REALLY think about alex Smith (not what they put out for media consumption).
When ESPN was interviewing Trent Baalke at camp(I think it was Mort?) ,Baalke said about Alex...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not saying Alex Smith is a great quarterback in the NFL, but if we protect him and we've surrounded him with the right kind of players, put him in the right system and stay out of all the third-and-8s that we had last year, then he'll be just fine.:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is and has been my opinion about Alex in 2010. He probably won't be anything special in the NFL BUT if we don't ask him to do too much,then the team around him can make up for his shortcomings. The REAL truth emerges ! I wonder if Baalke is in trouble for telling it like it is ,instead of trying to build up Alex's confidence ?
Come on alex,play great in 2010 and make all us skeptics eat our words ! (I would be happy to see Alex turn it all around,since it would mean MY team gets more wins !)
I don't think there's a need to post the same post in 5 different threads.

Not to mention that you're reading way too much into the quote.

-9fA
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
How is ANY 49ers QB going to make the pro-bowl playing for this current coaching staff?

Is that a new Cuba Goodwin Jr movie??

By chucking the ball to Davis, Crabtree and Ginn!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I believe he will be better than we have ever seen before. You can't underestimate the same system and same offensive coordinator for the first time in his career for 2 years in a row. Also this is potentially the best O Line he has ever had and the best weapons he has ever had.

This. And I like the kid. But Pro Bowl this year???

Maybe, I think, He will make a Pro Bowl this year.. Keep pray it..
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I believe he will be better than we have ever seen before. You can't underestimate the same system and same offensive coordinator for the first time in his career for 2 years in a row. Also this is potentially the best O Line he has ever had and the best weapons he has ever had.

This. And I like the kid. But Pro Bowl this year???

Maybe, I think, He will make a Pro Bowl this year.. Keep pray it..

I keep pray it, Buzz, but I not craxy. Moderate fine me for equal playoff.
Pro Bowl ha wow. I wouldn't invite the guy to the Senior Bowl, haha I know I'm laughing at my own joke, but that was pretty funny.

Share 49ersWebzone