LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

Alex Smith-Pro Bowl ARticle

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I still won't use him in franchise mode because I can't get his rating over82...a probowl might help it though...haha
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
man how many foo's in here are on Alex's dizznittz

TOO MANY!!!!

TOO MANY threads on this chump like if he was Joe Cool or something
you guys make me.........

Wow, if I would have known that you thought we were fools, I would have changed my mind for sure. You are obviously so smart. I'm sorry to have a different opinion than you.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
I still won't use him in franchise mode because I can't get his rating over82...a probowl might help it though...haha

wow what a p***y. i can dominate fools online with the 9ers.
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:

wow what a p***y. i can dominate fools online with the 9ers.

He said Franchise mode not online
cant wait to see the haters when he goes off this year.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

TOO MANY!!!!

Dizznittz?

Seriously though Dizznittz?

TOO MANY!!!!

Dizznittz?

Seriously though Dizznittz?

testicles bro testicles......
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Bleacherreport, nuff said.

The so called experts on bleacherreport just write stuff to get a response.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by 9erlover:

TOO MANY!!!!

Wow, if I would have known that you thought we were fools, I would have changed my mind for sure. You are obviously so smart. I'm sorry to have a different opinion than you.

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
cant wait to see the haters when he goes off this year.
Even if I do think that Nate Davis has otherwordly abilities, unless the niners are ignoring coaching him, I think the process they are following is the right one. For one thing they do not need a swollen head qb who is not ready. I do not see Nate as a swelled head type but he could be. Another is that Alex Smith is in a tender position and any sort of controversy could affect his game permanently. I think Nate is good enough to warrant starting for many but he would be going in less then he could be. IMO once he starts, fan pressure will dictate Singletary's hand. I think it is for that reason they are keeping his presence sort of under a blanket. Frankly Nate is a natural and flashy with flashy but very real skills while Alex is like one's maiden aunt
performance wise. It is only natural to see who would dominate even at one half of what he might be. Alex should not be a bad qb, he just is not a Nate Davis. We should be patient and let things work out because we have someone who could be in the upper echelons of qbs in a few years.
Originally posted by prometheus:
Even if I do think that Nate Davis has otherwordly abilities, unless the niners are ignoring coaching him, I think the process they are following is the right one. For one thing they do not need a swollen head qb who is not ready. I do not see Nate as a swelled head type but he could be. Another is that Alex Smith is in a tender position and any sort of controversy could affect his game permanently. I think Nate is good enough to warrant starting for many but he would be going in less then he could be. IMO once he starts, fan pressure will dictate Singletary's hand. I think it is for that reason they are keeping his presence sort of under a blanket. Frankly Nate is a natural and flashy with flashy but very real skills while Alex is like one's maiden aunt
performance wise. It is only natural to see who would dominate even at one half of what he might be. Alex should not be a bad qb, he just is not a Nate Davis. We should be patient and let things work out because we have someone who could be in the upper echelons of qbs in a few years.

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Pro Bowl? Too soon to even discuss this. He has all the tools & the weapons now. But a Pro Bowl....well time will tell. Alex proved to me....he can be that cat we need....but will he. He'll have my support....but he'll HAVE NO EXCUSE EITHER.
How is ANY 49ers QB going to make the pro-bowl playing for this current coaching staff?
Share 49ersWebzone