There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vernon Davis Vid.

Vernon Davis is getting ready for the NFL season with Force Factor. Check out this awesome new video from the Force Factor team.

-Scout
Originally posted by scout200:
Vernon Davis is getting ready for the NFL season with Force Factor. Check out this awesome new video from the Force Factor team.
-Scout

Nice. I know they can't use NFL trademark footage but how sick would that have been to have Duke taking off and when he runs behind the camera put one of his touchdown plays from last year in and then have him say that in uniform in the End Zone with some Extras dressed as fans?

That vid is pretty dope tho.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
-Scout

Nice. I know they can't use NFL trademark footage but how sick would that have been to have Duke taking off and when he runs behind the camera put one of his touchdown plays from last year in and then have him say that in uniform in the End Zone with some Extras dressed as fans?

That vid is pretty dope tho.

~Ceadder

Hey Caedder,

Ha, that would be awesome! Thanks for the compliment!

-Scout
What's up with the shaky camera work? Other than that good vid.
Originally posted by Goldtimer:
What's up with the shaky camera work? Other than that good vid.

Goldtimer,

Thanks for the compliment!

-Scout
-Scout

Davis looks huge! I heard this force factor works pretty good, I think I'm going to try it out.
looks like he was trying to hold back laughing at the end
very nice!!! vernon is a beast!!!

go niners
Not bad. Vernon is a beast!!
This can't possibly be Vernon Davis.

Look at what happens at the 0:26 second point in this video. The fake Vernon Davis does something the real one can't do:

(don't call me a hater, I can kid and be a fan)
[ Edited by Lobo49er on May 28, 2010 at 9:04 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

LOL... I also thought it was pretty lame.
Be Afraid...be very afraid
Originally posted by Snider8706:
-Scout

Davis looks huge! I heard this force factor works pretty good, I think I'm going to try it out.

Hey Snider8706,

Davis is a big guy! lol If you have any questions about Force Factor, feel free to ask!

-Scout
Originally posted by servegmo:
very nice!!! vernon is a beast!!!

go niners

Thanks servegmo, I'm glad you liked it!

-Scout