There are 254 users in the forums

Irreplacable players

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If Joe Montana could be replaced, anyone can be.
Alex Smith

Originally posted by nw9erfan:

I think the player they can least afford to lose however, is Justin Smith... Have any of you looked at the Niners D-linemen lately? This guy makes a pretty mediocre line better than average. He is a stud. One of the best FA signings this team has managed in the past decade.

Aubrayo Franklin is one of the better 3-4 nose tackles in all of football. I guess people will only really appreciate him once he's gone and the niners get gashed up the middle on a regular basis.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
I am sorry to tell you folks this, but everyone is replaceable. It doesn't matter if they are NFL all pros or CEOs at corporations. Everyone can be replaced.

The question should read, who would we have difficulty replacing.

Not sure I agree. Who replaced Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott, BY, Rathman, Haley?

I know what you are saying and I don't entirely disagree. Way too many names in this thread. But genuinely I don't see that Willis could be replaced. Franklin could not be replaced realistically right now I think and I chose Crabtree because I think he has sky high potential.

exactly, saying any good player is "easy" to replace is crazy. it costs something either money or money and a draft pick to replace anybody.
going forward i would say Willis,Mays, V.Davis,Crabtree, Iupati and A. davis will be our Irreplaceables..Im keeping my fingers crossed that after this year i can include
Alex to this mix and maybe even the RB from Mississippi...
Originally posted by spizzy:
P Willis

Vernon

Davis, Iupati

Gore

Goldson

Crabtree

How could you possibly put 2 players on this list that have never even played an NFL down?? I mean, I sure hope that this time next year we can say that but, at this point your jumping the gun a little bit...
isnt there an E in Irreplaceable??? hehe just kiddin..But there is right?
Share 49ersWebzone