LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

prediction....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I predict we will go at least 11-5 this season. Possibly reach a #1 seed with a 13-3 record. Just examine our upcoming schedule. It is relatively a much easier schedule than last year.We ARE ready for this.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Man, you are one ugly dude. Keep the faith.
Originally posted by true49erfan:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Man, you are one ugly dude. Keep the faith.

yes but I am rich.
Nahhh... Realistically, we go 9-7. 13-3 with number 1 seed? Let's get real here... We are CURRENTLY better then we've ever been in the past 8 years, and this IS our year, but we're not as good as, let's say the COLTS who are more likely to go 13-3. To me, we're a team that's able to win the division, and at least make it into the wild card. It's taken us freaking 6-7 years to get to this point. And we're still progressing. No way, even with all these great draft picks are we going to go from an 8-8 season to a 13-3. At LEAST 9-7 in my opinion. Seattle I believe will come in 2nd, managing to achieve a record of 7-9. Airizona 5-11, the Rams 4-12.

But we're getting there. We WILL be a good team this year if we can limit the mistakes, and avoidable penalties. Along with good clock management etc.. etc.. We'll be a good team. But not a great team like the Saints and what not.
[ Edited by defenderDX on May 23, 2010 at 11:30 AM ]
10-6 I hope that we are better but an argument can be made that any of the following teams could/should beat us (Saints, Eagles, Packers, Chargers)...not to mention temas that could be good and win (Panthers, Falcons, Broncos) and then like the Seahawks game last year there is always the "egg" the niners could lay. So I hope for 10-6 and the division. If Alex has a great year though we could beet any team.
9-7

and I shall be happy with that.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
What's my prediction for this thread?

Originally posted by defenderDX:
Nahhh... Realistically, we go 9-7. 13-3 with number 1 seed? Let's get real here... We are CURRENTLY better then we've ever been in the past 8 years, and this IS our year, but we're not as good as, let's say the COLTS who are more likely to go 13-3. To me, we're a team that's able to win the division, and at least make it into the wild card. It's taken us freaking 6-7 years to get to this point. And we're still progressing. No way, even with all these great draft picks are we going to go from an 8-8 season to a 13-3. At LEAST 9-7 in my opinion. Seattle I believe will come in 2nd, managing to achieve a record of 7-9. Airizona 5-11, the Rams 4-12.

But we're getting there. We WILL be a good team this year if we can limit the mistakes, and avoidable penalties. Along with good clock management etc.. etc.. We'll be a good team. But not a great team like the Saints and what not.

Call me crazy but i think the Colts are due for a down year...their division is starting to get pretty competitive.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=141039&highlight=PY
Share 49ersWebzone