There are 166 users in the forums

A way to Piss Patrick Willis Off

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by STNiner:
no homo, but i have a lot of man love for P.Willy.......what a great face of the franchise.... stays out of trouble with media, humble, well spoken, hard working, family oriented, extremely courteous, and is extremely productive on the field! What a class act, so happy to have him as a core niner!

This.
Originally posted by redrathman:

This is the best thing i have seen all year!
  • evil
  • Veteran
If this jackass would have spent more time concerned with winning football games than candy shopping, we wouldn't have lost 6 road games last year.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:
Can we make Lawson happy by sending him a duffel bag full of candy?

A duffel bag aint gonna cut it... it needs to be designer like Patrick's gucci candy bag
Originally posted by KRS-1:
If this jackass would have spent more time concerned with winning football games than candy shopping, we wouldn't have lost 6 road games last year.

~Ceadder

lmfao you fail.

agreed
score a td on his defense check out highlight reel for 49ers defense
http://redzone-re-cutter.nfl.com/clip.aspx?key=86FE80BC52C5722B&ctx=medialist&type=image
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
He's like Lamar Odom.

He isn't like Lamar Odom at all. Lamar is horrendously inconsistent and rarely plays at his level of talent. Highly un-motivated to say the least.Patrick Willis brings the heat and passion EVERY down, every down.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
He's like Lamar Odom.

He isn't like Lamar Odom at all. Lamar is horrendously inconsistent and rarely plays at his level of talent. Highly un-motivated to say the least.Patrick Willis brings the heat and passion EVERY down, every down.

how many rings does lamar have? end of story there

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
He's like Lamar Odom.

how many rings does lamar have? end of story there

Bro, I live in LA and most likely watch more Laker games than you do, l;ike I watch all of them and if you were a fan of Lamar then you would be saying the same things ALL laker fans have been saying for years.

I am not saying Lamar is in that bady. He is an excellent talent but VERY inconsistent. Mark Madsen (garbage) has 3 rings and Sasha Vujajic has 2 rings also. What does that mean to you? END OF STORY.
Dang thats a lot of candy. P Willy must of been beating up kids on halloween and taking their candy stashes
Video:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5200825

Looks like Patrick got a lot more tattoos on his arms.
Share 49ersWebzone