Caption this: Willis roar

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:

Willis: So Favre hits Brad Smith and just as he thinks he has a nice gain.... POWWWW!!! I laid his ass out like this....

Morgan: Huh? Favre? Brad Smith doesn't play for Minnesota?

Ziegler: Come on Josh, even I remember that game and I was on the Practice Squad... It was the Jet's game not Minnesota... homeboy got KNOCKED THE f**kOUT!

Morgan: Oh yea now I remember, Yo Pat you shoulda been there in the endzone covering Lewis instead of Roman... you coulda roached that motherf**ker too and we woulda won.

Smith: Oh yea I remember that game... I was in wearing sweats on the sideline ...

Practice Squad huh....

lmao wow... mother f**kers just waitin to pwn someone lol ok ok u got me... f**k

nah man. It's just that my boy ziggy needs his props, he doesn't get to play in too many games

Zeigler Sucks.

Crabs would never say that...... who are you...
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Willis: So Favre hits Brad Smith and just as he thinks he has a nice gain.... POWWWW!!! I laid his ass out like this....

Ziegler: Come on Josh, even I remember that game and I was on the Practice Squad... It was the Jet's game not Minnesota... homeboy got KNOCKED THE f**kOUT!

Morgan: Oh yea now I remember, Yo Pat you shoulda been there in the endzone covering Lewis instead of Roman... you coulda roached that motherf**ker too and we woulda won.

Smith: Oh yea I remember that game... I was in wearing sweats on the sideline ...

Practice Squad huh....

lmao wow... mother f**kers just waitin to pwn someone lol ok ok u got me... f**k

basically your caption sucked

basically gfy

I will later tonight

lol
Originally posted by sixbricks:

Willis: [BEAST ROAR!!!!]

Zeigler: So thats what it must feels like to be a starter...

Willis: I GOT PAID!!
Alex: Will I last another season?
Josh:I hope Ginn doesn't take my job.
The dude behind Willis: All this practice gives me a tooth ache

DAYEM the tooth ache comment was genius

Practice Squad huh....

nah man. It's just that my boy ziggy needs his props, he doesn't get to play in too many games

Zeigler Sucks.

I'm Crabs and i said Zeigler sucks

Practice Squad huh....

Zeigler Sucks.

I'm Crabs and i said Zeigler sucks

take it back.......
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Sideline Reporter: "We have now seen Patrick Willis' new tackling technique, he shouts at the ball carrier, and immediately they fall to the ground"
[ Edited by Kalen49ers on May 23, 2010 at 4:26 AM ]
  • JAH1
  • Info N/A

Smith: Bet I can put this hat through the uprights.

Willis: All right! Watch me catch the first snow flake of the season!

Ziegler: Nice a$... never mind.

Willis: [BEAST ROAR!!!!]

Zeigler: So thats what it must feels like to be a starter...

Ziegler: Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis!?!?!
Share 49ersWebzone