LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 350 users in the forums

Caption this: Willis roar

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:

Willis: [BEAST ROAR!!!!]

Zeigler: So thats what it must feels like to be a starter...

Willis: I GOT PAID!!
Alex: Will I last another season?
Josh:I hope Ginn doesn't take my job.
The dude behind Willis: All this practice gives me a tooth ache

Willis: THIS IS 9ERRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginn: We talking about practice man, practice . . . .
Originally posted by ace49ers:

Ginn isnt even in that picture
Boom Roasted.
THIS! IS! SPARTAAAAA!
Originally posted by valrod33:

Lol. Player recognition Fail
[ Edited by eric90clark on May 21, 2010 at 9:37 AM ]

Willis: So Favre hits Brad Smith and just as he thinks he has a nice gain.... POWWWW!!! I laid his ass out like this....

Morgan: Huh? Favre? Brad Smith doesn't play for Minnesota?

Ziegler: Come on Josh, even I remember that game and I was on the Practice Squad... It was the Jet's game not Minnesota... homeboy got KNOCKED THE f**kOUT!

Morgan: Oh yea now I remember, Yo Pat you shoulda been there in the endzone covering Lewis instead of Roman... you coulda roached that motherf**ker too and we woulda won.

Smith: Oh yea I remember that game... I was in wearing sweats on the sideline ...

Fixed.
Originally posted by zozell:

Willis: So Favre hits Brad Smith and just as he thinks he has a nice gain.... POWWWW!!! I laid his ass out like this....

Ziegler: Come on Josh, even I remember that game and I was on the Practice Squad... It was the Jet's game not Minnesota... homeboy got KNOCKED THE f**kOUT!

Morgan: Oh yea now I remember, Yo Pat you shoulda been there in the endzone covering Lewis instead of Roman... you coulda roached that motherf**ker too and we woulda won.

Smith: Oh yea I remember that game... I was in wearing sweats on the sideline ...

why would a 2nd string qb be wearing sweats?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

He wouldn't but someone on Injured Reserve would. JTO was the backup in that game.

He wouldn't but someone on Injured Reserve would. JTO was the backup in that game.

JTO wasnt on our roster last year

lol

zeigler: so how'd that date go with that beezy last night?

willis: like this! hahaha

ZEIGLER: DAMN BRO... SHE GOT FRIENDS?

Willis: [BEAST ROAR!!!!]

Zeigler: So thats what it must feels like to be a starter...

Willis: I bet I can suck all the air from the Bay Area with one Yawn...

Smith: He trippin...

Morgan: Yea, he is trippin...

Zeigler: I dunno y'all...I gotta see this...

JTO wasnt on our roster last year
That game wasn't last year though... that game was 2 years ago when Martz was Coordinator and JTO got benched for Hill... Smith was on Injured Reserve... We didn't play the jets last year... the play where Willis laid out Brad Smith was 2 years ago... Jeez u people are slow!
Share 49ersWebzone