LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 165 users in the forums

My 49ers Jersey Collection (UP to date)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
Originally posted by TheGame9850:
You cat's breakin bread for authentics is out yo mf'n mind!

Put a China Special Willis Jersey up for 50 bucks at a Champs... and put the same Authentic up right next to it for 230... and which one do you think the majority will choose...?

The point I'm trying to make here is that... for the minor... and I really do mean minor differences... the China Special is way more logical!...

Keep emptying your pockets for Jersey's that are way over priced... when there is a practical choice available... I can guarantee you that nobody but you... cares how much money you spent... or have... that enables you to buy those overly priced items...

Just make sure that you pay your bills on time and don't go into debt buying things just because you think people will show you love because you spent 230 bucks on a Jersey. Which brings me to another question... ARE REALLY REPPIN THE 9ERS... OR ARE YOU SHOWING OFF HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN SPEND?....

David at ECSELLER FTW!!!

are you a 49ers fan or a raiders fan? why are you hating.. if i have the money to spend on 49ers jerseys, let me spend it.. i live in VA and am a hard core 49ers fan for life.. i have better things to do in life then to show off to 49erswebzone.com that i have alot of 49er jerseys.. im showing my jersey collection cuz im proud of it.. i have a ZACK BRONSON jersey.. who here has that???

By all means spend it brother... I got no problem with that... really... Like I said... I'm not hating on you man... I'm hating on the justification of buying an overly priced authentic... and the excuses pertaining to the purchase...

I prolly would have got me a Bronson Jersey if I thought he would have been a great safety and possibly break the top one hundred in career stat leaderboards... but naaaah... You know what he prolly would have done better if he didn't get that neck injury... I think a longer career would have equaled better stats...

Please man, you wear fake s**t and you are ripping on a guy who buy authentics?

Are you mad when you see a guy with a 50K BMW while driving your Saturn, also? you sound like a hater straigh up; even worse that you are hating on a fellow Niner fan.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Authentic jerseys are 100 times better than the china 45 dollar ones. I buy authentic jerseys but my girl bought me a cheap one and I wear it but is sucks compared to mine. So there's nothing wrong with the fake ones but if you have the money to get a real one it's worth it.
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Originally posted by TheGame9850:
You cat's breakin bread for authentics is out yo mf'n mind!

Put a China Special Willis Jersey up for 50 bucks at a Champs... and put the same Authentic up right next to it for 230... and which one do you think the majority will choose...?

The point I'm trying to make here is that... for the minor... and I really do mean minor differences... the China Special is way more logical!...

Keep emptying your pockets for Jersey's that are way over priced... when there is a practical choice available... I can guarantee you that nobody but you... cares how much money you spent... or have... that enables you to buy those overly priced items...

Just make sure that you pay your bills on time and don't go into debt buying things just because you think people will show you love because you spent 230 bucks on a Jersey. Which brings me to another question... ARE REALLY REPPIN THE 9ERS... OR ARE YOU SHOWING OFF HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN SPEND?....

David at ECSELLER FTW!!!

are you a 49ers fan or a raiders fan? why are you hating.. if i have the money to spend on 49ers jerseys, let me spend it.. i live in VA and am a hard core 49ers fan for life.. i have better things to do in life then to show off to 49erswebzone.com that i have alot of 49er jerseys.. im showing my jersey collection cuz im proud of it.. i have a ZACK BRONSON jersey.. who here has that???

By all means spend it brother... I got no problem with that... really... Like I said... I'm not hating on you man... I'm hating on the justification of buying an overly priced authentic... and the excuses pertaining to the purchase...

I prolly would have got me a Bronson Jersey if I thought he would have been a great safety and possibly break the top one hundred in career stat leaderboards... but naaaah... You know what he prolly would have done better if he didn't get that neck injury... I think a longer career would have equaled better stats...

Please man, you wear fake s**t and you are ripping on a guy who buy authentics?

Are you mad when you see a guy with a 50K BMW while driving your Saturn, also? you sound like a hater straigh up; even worse that you are hating on a fellow Niner fan.

LMAO!... ARE YOU SAYING MY SATURN IS FAKE? WHO THE HELL! WHY I OUGHTA!

i wont even bother with you broski... nothin I can say will turn that notion you have of me around... Because you obviously didn't read the last few posts completely!

BTW... You damn right I wear Fake Jerseys!... and I ain't even gonna front like it's the kind the players wear on the field... and If someone comments that they like my jersey and asks me where to get one and how much I paid... I'm going to tell them exactly where to get one... and how much of a deal it really is!... It ain't like I'm on the football field where my s**t is being tugged on! hahaha! and I need it to withstand the wash and dry 50000 times... hahahaha!
Wow, you guys are now arguing over some stupid s**t. Seriously.

Hey, if you want to be a purist and have the money, good on ya!

If you don't have loads of resources and want to support your team, go for it! Hell, I picked up a Nate Davis jersey for my wife because she loved the way he played in pre-season. Hell no, I am not going to spend $250 for his "Authentic" jersey.

If I was getting Joe Cool's, both Young's, or Rice's jersey, then sure I would spend the money to frame the biatch and I wouldn't wear it.

To be honest, I personally get the mark offs because I tailgate like a son of a biatch and sometimes have to lick the sauce off my jersey or worse spill Prickly Pear infused tequila on it like last year. Hell no, I am not spending $250 bucks just so that I can ruin it.

There are different reasons why we get the jerseys. One thing is for sure about all of ya....

...your frickin' Niner fans!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

By the way, thanks for sharing your collection, The Game. Some cool stuff right there!

[ Edited by ninertico on Jun 16, 2010 at 17:41:56 ]
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Most of these jerseys are fake. Shiny ass numbers, with deep wrinkles, clear giveaway. But on the other hand you got a s**t load of jerseys.
fake jersies are

most real Niner fans can spot them from a mile away. at least i hope so, after looking at 11 of them for 4 hours every sunday.

i try my best not to get caught up in buying jersies of players who wont really stand out years down the road. guys like Goldson or Lawson seem like a good idea now, but in 20 years will we remember them fondly enough to be glad we paid 80-250 bucks for them? kinda like that Bronson jersey. most fans hardly remember that guy even, and it was only a few years ago.
mine is CRAIG, my favorite player, owens (3), Petersen, Gore, Davis, Willis and Crabtree. I was never into getting a qb's, DL, OL jersey for some reason
I still have my doubts that all those jerseys are authentic ones...the more I look at his Mays jersey, it looks like a China fake. The sleeves look way too long to be an authentic. Like I said, I need to see the front of the jerseys...to look at the "49ers" on the front. Hey TheGame, can you please post some pics of the front of the Mays jersey, then I can put this to rest....I'm really curious.
Originally posted by diehardfor20yrs:
I still have my doubts that all those jerseys are authentic ones...the more I look at his Mays jersey, it looks like a China fake. The sleeves look way too long to be an authentic. Like I said, I need to see the front of the jerseys...to look at the "49ers" on the front. Hey TheGame, can you please post some pics of the front of the Mays jersey, then I can put this to rest....I'm really curious.

the 2 non throwback VD's are fake as fake gets. look at the numbers.
Oh, I know the VD ones are fake...I want to see the front of all the other ones..especially the Mays one. IMO it looks fake. Until I see a pic of the front of the jerseys, I will have my doubts.

• Griz
  • Veteran
Montana, Rice and Young jersey all home jerseys
If I had this guys collection I'd throw mine away.
where's your throwback jose cortez jersey? that would complete the collection.
my goldson jersey came in yesterday

u guys are really having a pissing match over jerseys. to hate on someone just because they dont have money to burn on a 200+ authentic is ridiculous and on the other hand if your b***hing at the guys who are financially stable enough to buy authentics for over 200 your equally being a whiny ass little baby. people buy what they can afford, hating on someone for what they have or dont have is really childish. your all niner fans here. get over it. i personally dont have 200 bucks for a jersey, id rather go to a couple niners games for that money but to each their own. my collection is: replica garrison hearst and alex smith and a premier patrick willis, all of em are of the old style jerseys and home.
Share 49ersWebzone