There are 219 users in the forums

Football Gameplan's 2010 Draft Grades Video - San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Good Morning 49ersWebZone.com!! Hope all is well! I wanted to say THANK YOU for all of the feedback and support! I really appreciate that!!

Here's my take on the 49ers draft...

Enjoy!

Emory
looks nice but I couldn't hear you at all all i heard was music
Originally posted by lamontb:

Did you have music playing in the background?
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
It's good bro. The finishing of the video is really good.

I would suggest that you take a few more takes in terms of your analysis. I think the content of your analysis is good, but the flow of it isn't consistent (think Obama-like without a teleprompter).

But I love the graphics, highlights, and the content of the analysis. You hit the nail on the head with those areas.

Thanks! Hmmmmm... Did you just view the intro? Cause once the intro finishes... its me talking
Originally posted by GEEK:
It's good bro. The finishing of the video is really good.

I would suggest that you take a few more takes in terms of your analysis. I think the content of your analysis is good, but the flow of it isn't consistent (think Obama-like without a teleprompter).

But I love the graphics, highlights, and the content of the analysis. You hit the nail on the head with those areas.

Thanks Homie! I'm still trying to find the right pace/flow.. Don't want it to drag on but also don't want it to sound like an auctioneer either lol
Originally posted by EmDiggy:

Thanks! Hmmmmm... Did you just view the intro? Cause once the intro finishes... its me talking

yea ill try it again after the intro the music kept going though you were talking i could still hear the music over your voice

worked fine on the re watch good break down and that was the one question most of us had why no CB.

and nice suit
[ Edited by lamontb on May 19, 2010 at 9:52 AM ]

yea ill try it again after the intro the music kept going though you were talking i could still hear the music over your voice

worked fine on the re watch good break down and that was the one question most of us had why no CB.

and nice suit

Ya, I heard that....but the Niners DID take a CB in the 7th round....
  • PaulW
  • Veteran
The 49ers DID select a CB (Phillip Adams) in the draft and don't call San Francisco "Frisco."
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PaulW:
The 49ers DID select a CB (Phillip Adams) in the draft and don't call San Francisco "Frisco."

here we go again... alot of people call it frisco.....

Originally posted by Marvin49:

and nice suit

Ya, I heard that....but the Niners DID take a CB in the 7th round....

True i forgot about him
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Bowman is the guy that I'm the most excited about.
Thanks Gang!! Sorry bout the "Frisco" reference!... Thanks for the suit compliment!

What I meant to say about the CB was "why not take one earlier?" Phillip Young did come from a talented-laden team in SC State from the MEAC
Thanks Gang!! Sorry bout the "Frisco" reference!... Thanks for the suit compliment!

What I meant to say about the CB was "why not take one earlier?" Phillip Young did come from a talented-laden team in SC State from the MEAC

Its Phillip Adams.
Originally posted by PTulini:

Its Phillip Adams.

Corrected.. Willie Young was the WR from SC ST
Share 49ersWebzone