LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 165 users in the forums

Gotta Love NFL Network

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Second day in a row they talk about the 49ers... in a positive way. I think Rich Eisen is a niner lover secretly, because they are based in LA and he wants to mention the West Coast more. They are saying that we have a lot to be excited about, especially with Alex Smith "ascending his play" to the level where he is very comfortable with the system they are in. GO NINIERS!
Good stuff to hear
Who the hell are the "NINIERS"?

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Who the hell are the "NINIERS"?

~Ceadder

~redrathman
Here's the Video
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d818329d2/Great-expectations
yeah i get that from eisen too lol! seems like he is always positive bout the niners
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Watched it also and it was nice to hear good things. But I want to control my excitement until we start winning.
Originally posted by redrathman:

I was thinking the same thing.
NOOB THREAD OF THE DAY
Originally posted by EdEs:
Second day in a row they talk about the 49ers... in a positive way. I think Rich Eisen is a niner lover secretly, because they are based in LA and he wants to mention the West Coast more. They are saying that we have a lot to be excited about, especially with Alex Smith "ascending his play" to the level where he is very comfortable with the system they are in. GO NINIERS!

I was thinking the same thing. Thats why I taped it this morning.

Originally posted by EdEs:

Rich is a Jets fan primarily. There is no secret agenda at NFLN regarding the west coast (or east coast bias for that matter).
Share 49ersWebzone