There are 218 users in the forums

Clark Judge's View of Niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The man is right on with his assessment of OUR 49ers.

Our success hinges on the play of Alex Smith. Its a make or break year for him, its all on his shoulders
Originally posted by NINERFORLIFE12:
I pretty much agree with everything said in the article, but one comment stood out:

"Smith looks good some games and shaky in others. That shouldn't happen to someone as far along in his career as he is".

Yes, he has been around a while now, but as we all know every year this kid has been in, has technically a rookie one, with a new offense every year.

I think people are underestimating on what Smith will do this year.

agree
DISAGREE!

We ain't sniffing the playoffs with Alex Smith at QB!

And -- believe it or not -- there will be plenty of Alexusionists and Alex Apologists around at the end of next season to argue that Alex should be given yet another chance to QB the team that he will eventually lead to a 7-9 finish.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
DISAGREE!

And -- believe it or not -- there will be plenty of Alexusionists and Alex Apologists around at the end of next season to argue that Alex should be given yet another chance to QB the team that he will eventually lead to a 7-9 finish.

you hear that everybody we ain't sniffing!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
DISAGREE!

Scuse me -- I meant to say "we ain't sniffin'" the playoffs with Alex Smith at QB.

Thank you for the correction.
DISAGREE!

Scuse me -- I meant to say "we ain't sniffin'" the playoffs with Alex Smith at QB.

probably not we'll go 0-16 alex will throw 75 int's -5 td's and have 3 yards passing
DISAGREE!

probably not we'll go 0-16 alex will throw 75 int's -5 td's and have 3 yards passing

tough to throw 5 td's with only 3 yards passing
  • Pintor73
  • Info N/A
alex smith will be fine and we are not sniffing the playoffs we will be there representing the nfc west if he can't get it done early singletary wont hesitate to pull him out and send him to the bench and bring in another quarterback we have a defense we have a running game we have receivers and olinemen there's no more excuses for alex smith
Originally posted by crabman82:

tough to throw 5 td's with only 3 yards passing

Not when lost yardage on sacks is factored into overall passing yardage. Alex will be sacked 78 times for -652 yards.

Oh, and 27 of his ints will be pick-6's.
[ Edited by 49erThrowback on May 20, 2010 at 5:06 AM ]
DISAGREE!

You're still here?

Dude lost ALL credibility when he named Carolina as one of his picks, and then cited Dilholeme as one reason why he didn't like them.....
Originally posted by WINiner:
Dude lost ALL credibility when he named Carolina as one of his picks, and then cited Dilholeme as one reason why he didn't like them.....

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on May 20, 2010 at 4:35 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone