LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

Ginn still dropping balls w/Niners.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Enter the Ted Ginn Jr apologists.......

ahem...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=140549
Meh. We gave a 5th for him so he could be our return guy, not start opposite Crabs.
As long as he catches kickoffs and returns them decently i don't care.
Originally posted by Overkill:
Meh. We gave a 5th for him so he could be our return guy, not start opposite Crabs.

Originally posted by JeuSF49:

Haha, "acceptance" - definitely reveals the size of your balls. f**k this guy, he sucks and we wasted a 5th, a plane ticket, and whatever singleberry threw in to get him.

"He has the tangibles to be a good receiver, we see that, they don't," commented Michael Singleberry.
Originally posted by NattoNiner:

Haha, "acceptance" - definitely reveals the size of your balls. f**k this guy, he sucks and we wasted a 5th, a plane ticket, and whatever singleberry threw in to get him.

"He has the tangibles to be a good receiver, we see that, they don't," commented Michael Singleberry.

We are talking about a 5th round pick and its May still... Hold the F*&king phone!

You can't make your case intelligently or comprehend anyone else's posts, so you skip right to personally insulting us? Really?

He was brought here to be our return guy and compete for the #3 spot. He wasn't brought here to unseat Morgan. The fact he's not even lining up at Flanker should have been your first clue...
Well think of it this way if our WR core starts complaining about passes coming down like punts(which I doubt) then we could just toss Ginn in

You can't make your case intelligently or comprehend anyone else's posts, so you skip right to personally insulting us? Really?

He was brought here to be our return guy and compete for the #3 spot. He wasn't brought here to unseat Morgan. The fact he's not even lining up at Flanker should have been your first clue...

I swear, the next "Really?" "Really?" "Really?" "Really?" "Really?" is getting a two ton bomb dropped on their head. Really????!?!?!?!?!?!

Dropping balls as an NFL WR is my only clue.

I swear, the next "Really?" "Really?" "Really?" "Really?" "Really?" is getting a two ton bomb dropped on their head. Really????!?!?!?!?!?!

Really?

And its obvious you don't have a clue.

REALLY?

Maybe he just needs glasses like Charlie Sheen in "Major League?"
  • Mex49

What on earth are you so worked up about?
Really?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
could have had Akwasi Owusu-Ansah

And I could have had a V8.
Originally posted by Mex49:

What on earth are you so worked up about?
Really?

Really?
On record, the Jizzmaster never wanted Ginn Jr. I wouldn't even have given a 7th. He's more of a liability than an asset. Just wait til he drops a punt on the five yard line, and costs us a game. That's more likely to happen than taking one to paydirt. I don't want to hold my breath every time he fields a punt. YIKES!
Share 49ersWebzone