LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

T.BROWN HURT @ OTA'S

Shop Find 49ers gear online
PER MM
MaioccoCSN Deep Smith pass for Crabtree is broken up by RSmith/TBrown. Brown injures L shoulder. Singletary tells DBs to let WRs catch those balls.

I WOULDN'T SAY THAT I WOULD JUST SAY TO PROTECT YOURSELF YOU HAVE TO BE PREPARED TO DO IT NOW NOT LATER. BUT IT IS STILL A BAD WAY TO GET INJURIED DAY 1
UPDATE MaioccoCSN Tarell Brown is back for 7-on-7 passing drill. He just broke up Smith pass for Morgan. He is OK.
we're f*cked
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
meh

He still gotta long time to get better.
MaioccoCSN

Tarell Brown is back for 7-on-7 passing drill. He just broke up Smith pass for Morgan. He is OK. #49ers
Originally posted by valrod33:
MaioccoCSN

Tarell Brown is back for 7-on-7 passing drill. He just broke up Smith pass for Morgan. He is OK. #49ers

Thanks for the update, although the bold doesn't really say much about him feeling better. Even I can do that.
Originally posted by meelville49:
I WOULDN'T SAY THAT I WOULD JUST SAY TO PROTECT YOURSELF YOU HAVE TO BE PREPARED TO DO IT NOW NOT LATER. BUT IT IS STILL A BAD WAY TO GET INJURIED DAY 1

Sweet mother of caps lock, stop screaming already.
CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by meelville49:

Sweet mother of caps lock, stop screaming already.

haha lol yeah i know the cap was on!!! hahaha
Lock this f**ker up

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:
Lock this f**ker up
IBTL!
im going to be the optimist and say at least he was hurt on day 1- now he will miss all the training, as opposed to getting hurt towards the end and missing game time/pre season time. at least he has time to get better.
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
im going to be the optimist and say at least he was hurt on day 1- now he will miss all the training, as opposed to getting hurt towards the end and missing game time/pre season time. at least he has time to get better.

Read Post #2
Share 49ersWebzone