There are 237 users in the forums

Taylor Mays is the next JaMarcus Russell?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Who's the NFL's Next Mega-Bust Player?

I understand that there are questions about this guy, but writing him off already is pretty ridiculous IMO!
a 2nd round pick should never be considered to be as big a bust as the Number 1 overall pick
Dez Bryant is the next J russ
How could a mid-2nd be on par with a #1 pick? There are late 1st round and later picks that are complete busts and go unnoticed.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Alex SMith is the next Jamarcus Russell.
The guy is obviously sour-graping.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
f**k whoever wrote that bulls**t
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
NO one is he next J-russ.
Originally posted by crzy:
f**k "Hunter Ansley, FOX Sports Southwest"**t

Fixed.
Originally posted by valrod33:
a 2nd round pick should never be considered to be as big a bust as the Number 1 overall pick

exactly.

My Money is on Stafford, He is a #1 pick and the Rams are terrible like Oak. How can that guy get paid to write that crap with no premise? Atleast I have that much in my prediction.
Originally posted by Dominate:
My Money is on Stafford, He is a #1 pick and the Rams are terrible like Oak. How can that guy get paid to write that crap with no premise? Atleast I have that much in my prediction.

you mean Bradford
Originally posted by Dominate:

you mean bradford?
Quote:
When you look at Mays, you wonder why he wasn't a top 10 pick. He's a massive player for his position, and his speed in a straight line is sickening. But as a professional free safety, he'll be asked to do a lot more than break receivers. Mays possesses excellent physical tools, but he needs some serious refinement.

Free safety?!

I did not know that Mays was 6'5 and 300+ lbs. That is one big Safety.
Share 49ersWebzone