LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Peter King's 2010 NFL power rankings (49ers 19, Seattle 11)!?!?!?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We should all send him an email and let him know that he is a douche.
^^^^^^^^^

+1
[ Edited by 49ersMan420 on May 17, 2010 at 11:36 AM ]
Originally posted by susweel:

I would prefer to punk the Seahawks by 30 points on opening weekend and let everybody else write the emails.
He has Carolina at 8 and GB at 1. what a f**king moron. Matt Moore has started a few games. I`m sorry but anybody with any kind of football intellegence wouldnt put a team in the top 10 with a ? at QB. Then turn around and diss the niners for the same thing.

This is Peter Kings career in a nutshell....

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by djutberg:

I would prefer to punk the Seahawks by 30 points on opening weekend and let everybody else write the emails.

Punking them by 30 points on the road and then Sing shuts down the offense when we have TD lead is gonna be hard to do.
He's gotta write something.

For those of you too young to remember (when the 49ers actually won games on a consistant basis), Peter King was a big 49er proponent. One can understand why he wouldn't be on our jock after so many years in the "NFL wilderness"

One other thing, Seattle's home field advantage is probably good for a win or two per year. You can't say the same for the 49ers. Maybe someday we'll have a stadium that is conducive to winning, and fans that rapidly support their team like the Seahawk fans do.

And for those of you that say, we'll have that stadium in Santa Clara soon let me remind you that replacing Candledump has been talked about since the mid 80s. Your Board of Stupidvisor and their special interest entities could never pull their heads our of their collective "a**es" long enough to come up with a plan. Heck, maybe they can blame Arizona for not having a new stadium. Clearly if you couldn't build it during the boom years of the '90s, what makes you think it makes sense now.

Until we show the NFL, and the people who write about it, that we are for real you can expect more of the same.
[ Edited by nvninerfan1 on May 17, 2010 at 12:04 PM ]
He's a fat homer. He was at the Seattle facility during the draft and probably is sucking up to Carrol.
Zoner's dont read to much into what this fat f*ck has to say bout our squad this is the same dumba$$ that picked the Bears to go to the Superbowl last season

he's a piece of sh*t Cowgirl lover that bows to the east coast

F*CK YOU FAT KING!!!!
Does anyone really care what Peter King thinks?
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

For those of you too young to remember (when the 49ers actually won games on a consistant basis), Peter King was a big 49er proponent. One can understand why he
wouldn't be on our jock after so many years in the "NFL wilderness"

One other thing, Seattle's home field advantage is probably good for a win or two per year. You can't say the same for the 49ers. Maybe someday we'll have a stadium that is conducive to winning, and fans that rapidly support their team like the Seahawk fans do.

Until we show the NFL, and the people who write about it, that we are for real you can expect more of the same.

I've gone to every game for years and yell like hell. Speak for yourself. Oh, and it's a rabid fan, not a rapid fan, genius.

Originally posted by 9erlover:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

For those of you too young to remember (when the 49ers actually won games on a consistant basis), Peter King was a big 49er proponent. One can understand why he
wouldn't be on our jock after so many years in the "NFL wilderness"

I've gone to every game for years and yell like hell. Speak for yourself. Oh, and it's a rabid fan, not a rapid fan, genius.

Your right it is rabid. I mispelled it, your excellency.

However you commented on one point by one fan. How about a stadium that isn't located in a poor location? How about alot of fans who don't make any noise? The 49ers won 5 superbowl in 13 years, and you can't afford to reward them with a new stadium.

Your defense is not very good, if that's your best debate point.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Does anyone really care what Peter King thinks?

I do, its all I think about day and night.

Done... but, without the "douche" remark, surprisingly.

to see the niners at 19 doesnt suprise me, when loooking at these power ranking i except to see us between 15-20 to start the year, but to have the stupidity to put seattle at 11 is just ignorant
He says right up front that he has no ability to determine how teams should be ranked at this point of the season, and then he proved it.
Share 49ersWebzone