LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Mini Camp Thread - (June 17-18)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Patrick Willis helping run the LB drills.

T. Brown injured left shoulder. LOL damn we're very thin now.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Blitz:
Watching the rbs, and it's striking how big they are. Frank Gore is smallest runner, and he goes about 215 pounds.

You are on the scene?

yeah, won the webzone contest to attend

http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN
http://twitter.com/Skinny_Post http://twitter.com/MattBarrows

f**kin' A dude. Way to go. Right on!
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I have felt like we are thin at CB

I agree with this since no one is at OTAs. This reminds me of last season when we were essentially forced to start Snyder at RT because Marvel Smith retired.... in August. We really need a back-up plan at CB. We really, really need a back-up plan. Let's not close the door on Harris and Bly just yet.

Spencer, Clements, Brown, Paymah, that other dude, 7th round rookie Stoudamire

I'm just not too confident in what we have if one of the top 3 gets injured or the fact that Clements was benched for Brown. I definitely think we will draft a CB early next year.

i was kidding about the contest
[ Edited by teeohh on May 17, 2010 at 10:55 AM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
T. Brown injured left shoulder. LOL damn we're very thin now.

now seems like he's almost picking off everything
Matt Maiocco MaioccoCSN: Tarell Brown is back for 7-on-7 passing drill. He just broke up Smith pass for Morgan. He is OK. #49ers
  • Nes49
  • Veteran

I agree with this since no one is at OTAs. This reminds me of last season when we were essentially forced to start Snyder at RT because Marvel Smith retired.... in August. We really need a back-up plan at CB. We really, really need a back-up plan. Let's not close the door on Harris and Bly just yet.

I'm just not too confident in what we have if one of the top 3 gets injured or the fact that Clements was benched for Brown. I definitely think we will draft a CB early next year.

We can always use a Good corner....
Even though we gave away his # I still totally would not rule out the team signing Dre Bly back
  • Blitz
  • Veteran

WTF...eat me you rat. lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Even though we gave away his # I still totally would not rule out the team signing Dre Bly back

Ok cool

Originally posted by Blitz:

WTF...eat me you rat. lol

lol
Patrick Willis, who had surgery to remove bursa sac from R knee in mid-March, is not taking part in practice. He's watching from deep center
Anthony davis at RT w/ 2nd team
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Patrick Willis, who had surgery to remove bursa sac from R knee in mid-March, is not taking part in practice. He's watching from deep center

Mays and Willis...two peas in da pod. Ain't life grand.
N u know I gotta salute my general @mysonne1 ... Him n them BX goon sqaud niggas had NY on smash last nite for his BDAY... We onnnnn !!!
Share 49ersWebzone