There are 178 users in the forums

Tour the Weight Room w/ Coach Carlisle

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hope they rebuild and update that weight room once the stadium is built bc compared to other teams....makes ours look like a high school weight room.
  • TFSP
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Thanks for the post. This guy knows his stuff. Not to mention, that weight room is off the hook! I wish my 24 hour fitness looked like that and had all that equipment!

f**k 24 hour racist ass fitness...
Originally posted by susweel:
Thanks for the post. This guy knows his stuff. Not to mention, that weight room is off the hook! I wish my 24 hour fitness looked like that and had all that equipment!

I think the weight looks very sub par in comparison to other NFL team weight rooms.

I think you don`t have a damn clue what you are talking about. Why does it matter what it looks like? They have some bad ass equipment in that room that I bet alot of the fancy weight rooms dont have.

We have 5 Super Bowl trophies from a weight room half that size.
[ Edited by 49ersMan420 on May 14, 2010 at 4:31 PM ]
Originally posted by TFSP:

f**k 24 hour racist ass fitness...

uhhhh what exactly do you have against 24 hour fitness? Seems fine to me, and I've been a member for 13 years.
Originally posted by Niners99:
dang Morgan can jump....

He's got 40inch verticals.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

I think the weight looks very sub par in comparison to other NFL team weight rooms.

I think you don`t have a damn clue what you are talking about. Why does it matter what it looks like? They have some bad ass equipment in that room that I bet alot of the fancy weight rooms dont have.

Yah like 20 years ago. Things change bro, niners used to be a place players wanted to come to because everything was first class. That obviously is not the case anymore. I know its the equipment that really matters but when players heads are hitting the ceiling there is a problem.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

Nice video
Vantz could use a lesson

Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Vantz could use a lesson

Holy s**t!

Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Vantz could use a lesson

Holy s**t!

I believe he's the eating coach.
I remember Mike Nolan was agast at out weight room(in comparison to Ravens), and took everything out and modeled it after the Ravens facility..We had what amounted to a "holiday health spa" (a puss gym), and not a hard core "were playing football-not fricken tennis" gym..
Share 49ersWebzone