LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 344 users in the forums

An awesome day at 4949 Centennial

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Had a hella of an opportunity to spend a day at the niners headquarters during day two of the 2010 draft. Met Jed and John York. Marathe. Balke. Coach Sing. Davis and Iupati. Was there for the the first rounders first press conference. Got to go in the war room (pre-start of second day). Chatted with Keena Turner, Guy MacIntyre and Dwight Clark. Ate in the new cafeteria. Met Justin Smith. It was a once in a lifetime expericene and wanted to share it with other equally rabid niner fans. Just got the pics. Happy to answer any questions. Here goes.....

http://rtlphotos.zenfolio.com/p978656863/slideshow
cool man. Which one are you?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
cool man. Which one are you?

I'm the mid thirties dude in a suit with a semi-bald head and niners red tie!
cool deal bro, but most of your pictures sucked ass. Whats with all the old bags?
Originally posted by Dominate:
cool deal bro, but most of your pictures sucked ass. Whats with all the old bags?

No my pics. There was a professional photographer that took these. Due to concerns about the confidentiality of draft information, they confiscated our phones and cameras at the front desk for the duration of the event. Sorry, old bags?
Originally posted by Robert:
Had a hella of an opportunity to spend a day at the niners headquarters during day two of the 2010 draft. Met Jed and John York. Marathe. Balke. Coach Sing. Davis and Iupati. Was there for the the first rounders first press conference. Got to go in the war room (pre-start of second day). Chatted with Keena Turner, Guy MacIntyre and Dwight Clark. Ate in the new cafeteria. Met Justin Smith. It was a once in a lifetime expericene and wanted to share it with other equally rabid niner fans. Just got the pics. Happy to answer any questions. Here goes.....

Cool man, sounds like you had some fun times.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

It was a bit surreal. I semi freaked. When Jed was talking, I think I had a semi-panic attack. I was thinking, "Is this really happening." I kind of blanked out for a minute and couldn't focus on what he was saying. It was a really overwhelming to meet the crew after being a fan from a distance for so long.
really cool. why were you allowed in? how did you get to do this all?
  • Luca
  • Veteran
You lucky!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:

Your gonna remember that s**t for the rest of your life.

Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:

It was the first time they've done something like this. They alllowed 20 people to have this experiece. They guys in the jerseys won their tickets via a drawing on 49ers.com. They ladies were the top supporters of the niner stadium movement. Others were luxury box holders. I and a handful of others were allowed in for work we do or are about to do for the niners.
Sweet pics, thanks for sharing!

-9fA
you're lucky man.....I would have jizzed my pants being in there.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on May 13, 2010 at 6:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Agree, congrats man.
Now this is what every fan longs for. Congrats! What was your favorite part? Meeting the rooks? Iron Mike? The Yorks? or just getting to go into the facility?

Share 49ersWebzone