There are 178 users in the forums

NFL.com has a poll up; which non playoff team has the best chance this year.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.nfl.com/

Which NFC non-playoff team from last season has the best shot at reaching the playoffs in 2010?

Giants

Redskins

Bears

Falcons

Panthers

49ers

So far we have 23% of the votes out of 3000+ votes.

Go get your vote in! 49ers baby! woooooooooooo!
[ Edited by bigmike55 on May 13, 2010 at 10:36 PM ]
The Redskins are the only team with more votes, I honestly don't think the addition of McNabb will put them over the top.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
The Redskins are the only team with more votes, I honestly don't think the addition of McNabb will put them over the top.

I think McNabb will put them over the Eagles but that's about it. The Giants and Cowboys will still take them.

Me either, espically in that Divsion. Homer fans! The eagles and Cowboys with both make it before Wash does.
Voting now!
49ers!!!!!
I think both the Falcons and Skins have a shot at the Wildcard, but the 49ers should easily be the most worthiest non-playoff team to make the playoffs next year given the overall shape/mystery of the NFC-West as it stands (not predicting/saying, but that's the way it looks 'right now' on paper, compared to the other teams on the poll -within their respective divisional competition).
Skin's will do what they do every year... try to buy a team, fail miserably, rinse and repeat.
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Skin's will do what they do every year... try to buy a team, fail miserably, rinse and repeat.

You forgot the part where they sign players to huge multi billion dollar contracts that don't produce.
I think the 49ers, Giants, and Falcons will all make it next year.

49ers 2011 Superbowl Champs!!
Originally posted by Trajik1:
Voting now!

Were tied for first!
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:

You forgot the part where they sign players to huge multi billion dollar contracts that don't produce.

Don't produce then b**ch cause the team's going to a defense that won't let them get the numbers they want...
I think the 49ers, Falcons, and Bears will all make it this year.
[ Edited by NinerBuff on May 13, 2010 at 4:39 PM ]
Why aren't the Lions one of the candidates?

Share 49ersWebzone