Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 49ersswagger:
im 94 percent sure vernon davis is gay

Why does he have to be gay because he likes to paint i saw him on a reality tv show with a beautiful lady he was dating so for all u closet freaks hoping he is a homo get off his dick the bottom line he is a probowl player he tied the record for most tds by a te in a season and he is a 49ers team captain why are u hating on him like dat some of u guys especially (valrod33) need to grow up

I didnt say it was because he was painting.

So why did u say it to be 94% someone is gay u need proof did u see him kissing or holding hand with a dude or are u just guessing i live in baton rouge now and when i used to go to saints vs 49ers games all the saints fans would be hating on the 49ers because we'd be beating the hell outta of them the saints fans would holler how all 49ers players were f*gs cause they played in frisco we need to stop stereotyping our players like that its unfair to our players and this is supposed to be a 49ers fan forum

you want evidence, go back to the picture in this thread and look how he is sitting

THATS GAY.

LOL, you are taking this way to seriously, I dont think he is gay and it doesnt even matter if he is or isnt.

It's the Zebra pillows

and the mohawk
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Originally posted by Niners99:
eh, i doubt it. just because he doesnt try to be all DMX gangsta all the time doesnt mean hes gay. hes done a couple TV show appearances going on dates and such. i would say it seems hes actually educated, and has interests in things higher than rap music and weed.

whats wrong with rap music and weed...?

haha, thats what I'm saying lol
Give any of you morons 5mil a year and 5 months off and see the stuff you get into. Probably a couple of knitters in this bunch

Why? cause he can paint and is cultured and not just a stupid brute?
Cause of his pose? You do know that photographers like to make people pose in stupid positions-just watch the SI swim suit shoots!
[ Edited by WildBill on May 14, 2010 at 12:31 PM ]
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Originally posted by Niners99:
eh, i doubt it. just because he doesnt try to be all DMX gangsta all the time doesnt mean hes gay. hes done a couple TV show appearances going on dates and such. i would say it seems hes actually educated, and has interests in things higher than rap music and weed.

whats wrong with rap music and weed...?

haha, thats what I'm saying lol

Its gay (joking).
  • Chief
  • Veteran

Why does he have to be gay because he likes to paint i saw him on a reality tv show with a beautiful lady he was dating so for all u closet freaks hoping he is a homo get off his dick the bottom line he is a probowl player he tied the record for most tds by a te in a season and he is a 49ers team captain why are u hating on him like dat some of u guys especially (valrod33) need to grow up

So why did u say it to be 94% someone is gay u need proof did u see him kissing or holding hand with a dude or are u just guessing i live in baton rouge now and when i used to go to saints vs 49ers games all the saints fans would be hating on the 49ers because we'd be beating the hell outta of them the saints fans would holler how all 49ers players were f*gs cause they played in frisco we need to stop stereotyping our players like that its unfair to our players and this is supposed to be a 49ers fan forum

you want evidence, go back to the picture in this thread and look how he is sitting

THATS GAY.

LOL, you are taking this way to seriously, I dont think he is gay and it doesnt even matter if he is or isnt.

It's the Zebra pillows

and the mohawk

I wouldnt be shocked if Vernon Davis was gay.
Originally posted by Chief:

THATS GAY.

It's the Zebra pillows

and the mohawk

I wouldnt be shocked if Vernon Davis was gay.

Honestly, I DO NOT care if Vernon is gay. The man is a beast on the field, and he's only gonna get better.
I am more concerned with if being on the cover has any curse-haha. You know like SI or madden football.
Originally posted by WildBill:
I am more concerned with if being on the cover has any curse-haha. You know like SI or madden football.

It may not be a cover? I think its just an article in the July issue.
He's as straight as Gary Plummer......

he did major in art btw.
I don't know about anyone else but it's refreshing to see an NFL player using his spare time to express himself artistically rather then raping women and punching strippers

What is your age? do you live in the bible belt, why start animosity in the forum.
Please explain why 94% he is gay.

Angels fly because they take themselves lightly, you sound like you have a grudge with Vernon. Art is a stress release, he is creative and it is his passion and hobby.
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
I don't know about anyone else but it's refreshing to see an NFL player using his spare time to express himself artistically rather then raping women and punching strippers

Seriously, who owns any right to debase a man's sexuality based upon his talents/loves beyond football. -In fact some of the most cultured football players in NFL history lie within the NFL HOF (or own 2x SB rings).

To call any person of artistic expression a 'f*g' is just the ultimate f**king irony of existence (it's like something out of that movie Idiocracy). Everything we see/read/wear/hear was designed by an artist, so in sequence that would assume we're all f*gs for supporting an artist by acknowledging the medium of choice we celebrate each day.
Originally posted by crabtreefan:

What is your age? do you live in the bible belt, why start animosity in the forum.
Please explain why 94% he is gay.

Angels fly because they take themselves lightly, you sound like you have a grudge with Vernon. Art is a stress release, he is creative and it is his passion and hobby.

I don't want any f****ts on the team or cowboys fans, so f**k VD and Patrick Willis.
And what is this angels s**t? Gayer than aids.
Share 49ersWebzone