There are 245 users in the forums

Calm before the Storm. ( MRob blog)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Actually pretty great read. Head over to his website to read his blog, hopefully we can drive his traffic up too.

http://www.michaelrobinson24.com/2010/05/calm-before-the-storm/
I ride to the stadium with a good friend of mine Mark Roman.

LOL, I have a feeling they will be hanging out alot more after they both get the boot this year.
Originally posted by Dominate:

LOL, I have a feeling they will be hanging out alot more after they both get the boot this year.

I stopped reading after i read that part
Originally posted by valrod33:

LOL me too, The 1st sentence
Originally posted by valrod33:

LOL me too, The 1st sentence

lol
Do you even understand the value of a good special teams player? You can have the best skills player on both defense and offense, but if you don't have "team" players that give their all on special teams you go down the tubes.

Yea, Roman is probably toast and I wish him well in his retirement.

Robinson on the other hand is still a valuable player for our team. I suppose most of you would rather keep someone like a worthless 5th receiver who doesn't do anything for special teams, but looks good in a uniform.

It takes 53 players to make a team.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Do you even understand the value of a good special teams player? You can have the best skills player on both defense and offense, but if you don't have "team" players that give their all on special teams you go down the tubes.

Robinson on the other hand is still a valuable player for our team. I suppose most of you would rather keep someone like a worthless 5th receiver who doesn't do anything for special teams, but looks good in a uniform.

You dont reserve spots for ST players. You make the team by playing ST. But you stay on the team by playing atleast one other position. Rosters are small enough as it is. Im sure you could cut Mrob and insert Bowman and not even miss a beat!
  • mod
  • Veteran

You dont reserve spots for ST players. You make the team by playing ST. But you stay on the team by playing atleast one other position. Rosters are small enough as it is. Im sure you could cut Mrob and insert Bowman and not even miss a beat!

over the past couple years i've discovered that there are a lot of good special teams players out there. The only reason I'd keep him is because of the play where he literally took rossum to the house by knocking out two players in a row. quite impressive.
Sick read!

Really? this is the NFL, You dont want your statrers playing ST. You ride or die with your ST. As you can tell, by watching us last year. 2 ST Td's could have put us over the top last year. Mrob is a player that this team need to go the top.

Originally posted by awol36:

Really? this is the NFL, You dont want your statrers playing ST. You ride or die with your ST. As you can tell, by watching us last year. 2 ST Td's could have put us over the top last year. Mrob is a player that this team need to go the top.

Meh, ok.
It was actually not too bad of a read. The only complaint I have about it is that I was it was in more of a paragraph form. I lost where I was from time to time and had to highlight the lines I was reading hah.

~DAnn~
love this guy... he has intangibles that help this team.. he will help us win games, for what he does on and off the field...
go nieners
Share 49ersWebzone