There are 208 users in the forums

Do the 49ers have dirty players (Dockett thinks so)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
STALEY. I bet Staley is a dirty b*****d. Barrows keeps talking about how we need thugs on our team like we had Deese and Newberry a few years ago, but he always seems to brighten up a little when Staley's brought up.

And f*** Darnell Dockett--we're going to bring the pain to their wannabe-Stillers team this season--but you also have to give the guy props for being the type of guy you always want to compete against. Dude makes it exciting, and that's a hell of a lot more than you can normally say about the offseason.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
who cares if were dirty, its football. I can see nate clements jawing alot, and even dashon and willis.

Jawing is not playing dirty. Dockett is just a f*ckin moron and is probably making sh*t up in an attempt to explain his random hatred if the 49ers. Dude's an idiot, straight up.
Originally posted by GOLDMOUTH22:
its not the loud ones you should be scared of... it's the quiet ones who will F you up!

I hate to break it to you, but that's just an old ass saying that was relayed to you, but holds no merit. Several of the most dangerous people I've ever known are loudmouth guys because they know they can back their talk.

Anyway, in regards to Willis.. People on here want to maintain the image they've created for him in their heads as the most bad ass player out there. A bad ass should talk sh*t, right? This is why they insist he talks, even though his personality and the things he's said in regards to sh*t talking prove otherwise.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
its not the loud ones you should be scared of... it's the quiet ones who will F you up!

I hate to break it to you, but that's just an old ass saying that was relayed to you, but holds no merit. Several of the most dangerous people I've ever known are loudmouth guys because they know they can back their talk.
Wow? Are you serious? I never made the connection.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by 49erRider:

Wow? Are you serious? I never made the connection.

No, I was joking.

Any more worthless posts? Let's do it!
Originally posted by Winners:
From an interview he did recently:

On what it’s like to play the 49ers: “They’ve got street dudes on that team, they’ve got dudes that don’t give a damn, they’ve got dudes who will curse, they’ve got dudes who are going to be disrespectful, they’ve got dudes who will hold, scratch, spit on you, talk (crap) to you, be dirty – it’s a backyard fight. To me, I love those types of games. It’s like, ‘Let the games begin.”

DD talks about VD, 49ers fans, and more

Now I'm guessing that he's probably talking about the offense, because I don't see why he'd be going up against the defense, so who on the offense could he be talking about? I don't see Gore or Crabtree as the type of people to play dirty, VD seems to have his act together now, the O line? Bass?

It's a competitive game and people get emotional. I talk smack to some of my best friends while playing football, and it's things that we both know i would never say otherwise. You can't see Gore playing dirty? Ok, maybe not playing dirty, but he probably is the one talking the most smack on the field... Ok ok I take that back, the one talking the most is VD! Did his turn around stop him form talking smack to Ogunleye. I bet we are a dirty team and I love it! Alex needs to jump in the mix that's for sure.
dockett's twitter strength at 100% brah

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:

yeah i'll stick to the real ish thank you very much
More from Vernon & Dockett . . .

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/19/vernon-davis-darnell-dockett-do-battle-on-twitter/

From Vernon . . .

Quote:
does anyone have 200 bucks, Dockette is taking1 shower a day on ustream for the rest of this month!

Dockett's reply . . .

Quote:
"Its more than a rivalry its not about us versus them its me versus 'YOU' now. I promise u on everything I love I try and f*ck u up!!"

Dockett also suggested that his vow to take care of Davis will involve Dockett playing "by other rules 'my own rules' check my background."

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
More from Vernon & Dockett . . .

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/19/vernon-davis-darnell-dockett-do-battle-on-twitter/

From Vernon . . .

Quote:
does anyone have 200 bucks, Dockette is taking1 shower a day on ustream for the rest of this month!

Dockett's reply . . .

Quote:
"Its more than a rivalry its not about us versus them its me versus 'YOU' now. I promise u on everything I love I try and f*ck u up!!"

Dockett also suggested that his vow to take care of Davis will involve Dockett playing "by other rules 'my own rules' check my background."

Share 49ersWebzone