LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Do the 49ers have dirty players (Dockett thinks so)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Why are there so many Dockett threads lately?
Originally posted by kujon11:
why is it so unbelievable that willis wouldnt talk s**t during a game? singletary didn't do it from what i remember

WOW are you serious? lmfao
Originally posted by Winners:
From an interview he did recently:

On what it’s like to play the 49ers: “They’ve got street dudes on that team, they’ve got dudes that don’t give a damn, they’ve got dudes who will curse, they’ve got dudes who are going to be disrespectful, they’ve got dudes who will hold, scratch, spit on you, talk (crap) to you, be dirty – it’s a backyard fight. To me, I love those types of games. It’s like, ‘Let the games begin.”

DD talks about VD, 49ers fans, and more

Now I'm guessing that he's probably talking about the offense, because I don't see why he'd be going up against the defense, so who on the offense could he be talking about? I don't see Gore or Crabtree as the type of people to play dirty, VD seems to have his act together now, the O line? Bass?

Funny, I always thought that the Cardinals looked and acted like a bunch of escaped convicts.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
who cares if were dirty, its football. I can see nate clements jawing alot, and even dashon and willis.

I never said I cared either way. Also, you think Willis is a s**t talker? LOL noob.

I'm sure Willis is always out there talking sh*t.....

*facepalm*

yes i do, he is a different person on the field. NOOB! and when i mean dirty i mean s**t talking, not taking cheap shots cause i dont think thats something we do.

Willis won't even talk loud encouragement to fire up his teammates on defense, he's said it time and again he doesn't think people should talk on the field just to be talking. So, again, you don't know what you're talking about noob.

haha watever you probably never played football in your life so i wouldnt be talking.

were you a primetime playa in your day
Originally posted by Esco:

I posted a whole interview he did with the Cardinals blog, this isn't just a random dockett thread.

Because some noobs don't know how to use the search function.

LOL U MAD!

LOL U MAD!
why is it so unbelievable that willis wouldnt talk s**t during a game? singletary didn't do it from what i remember

you must have misremembered

[ Edited by valrod33 on May 13, 2010 at 10:58:19 ]

Willis doesn't even like to try to fire up his teamates by talking. He likes to lead by example. I quoted him up thread saying that he doesn't believe in talking on the field just to be talking. If someone can point to somewhere where he's talking s**t then I'll believe it, but nothing we've seen or heard from Willis shows that he talks s**t at all.

personally i think sing has them out there as professionals and that's what patrick willis expects from his teammates. to lead by example and also as well as encouraging his team mates instead of wasting his breath on the opposition! my dad said when you fight someone... its not the loud ones you should be scared of... it's the quiet ones who will F you up!

LOL U MAD!

Yeah, U definitely mad.
Originally posted by GOLDMOUTH22:

Willis doesn't even like to try to fire up his teamates by talking. He likes to lead by example. I quoted him up thread saying that he doesn't believe in talking on the field just to be talking. If someone can point to somewhere where he's talking s**t then I'll believe it, but nothing we've seen or heard from Willis shows that he talks s**t at all.

personally i think sing has them out there as professionals and that's what patrick willis expects from his teammates. to lead by example and also as well as encouraging his team mates instead of wasting his breath on the opposition! my dad said when you fight someone... its not the loud ones you should be scared of... it's the quiet ones who will F you up!

This doesnt look like he is being quiet

and in this clip, how do we know he isnt talking s**t after he makes the hit

LOL U MAD!

Yeah, U definitely mad.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by GOLDMOUTH22:

This doesnt look like he is being quiet

and in this clip, how do we know he isnt talking s**t after he makes the hit

You see him facing any players in that picture or video and talking s**t to them? I see him celebrating a big hit and looking at the crowd. If he was talking s**t on them after those hits he would've been called for taunting. Fail.

Oh Sing would be jawing all over the field, Sing didn't yell any 'low-blows', his s**t talk was more 'cerebral'/intimidating, he was the 'QB' of that defense (a born leader). Singletary's 'modus' was scaring players other than distracting them into fights (and his intimidation practically spoke for itself, without any ad-libbing required).

One of the most hillarious/fondest memories I have of the mid-80's Bear '46' D wasn't their nightmarish containment play, but the fact that every member on that defense would bark at their opponent/individual match-up (lmao seriously, you don't see or hear of that stuff anymore).
Share 49ersWebzone