LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 150 users in the forums

Do the 49ers have dirty players (Dockett thinks so)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
From an interview he did recently:

On what it’s like to play the 49ers: “They’ve got street dudes on that team, they’ve got dudes that don’t give a damn, they’ve got dudes who will curse, they’ve got dudes who are going to be disrespectful, they’ve got dudes who will hold, scratch, spit on you, talk (crap) to you, be dirty – it’s a backyard fight. To me, I love those types of games. It’s like, ‘Let the games begin.”

DD talks about VD, 49ers fans, and more

Now I'm guessing that he's probably talking about the offense, because I don't see why he'd be going up against the defense, so who on the offense could he be talking about? I don't see Gore or Crabtree as the type of people to play dirty, VD seems to have his act together now, the O line? Bass?
who cares if were dirty, its football. I can see nate clements jawing alot, and even dashon and willis.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
who cares if were dirty, its football. I can see nate clements jawing alot, and even dashon and willis.

I never said I cared either way. Also, you think Willis is a s**t talker? LOL noob.
the dirtier, the better
I sure as hell hope so this is football not ballet!
Originally posted by Winners:

I never said I cared either way. Also, you think Willis is a s**t talker? LOL noob.

I'm sure Willis is always out there talking sh*t.....
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

*facepalm*
I wanna see attitude.....so does coach. I hope we are more ruthless then ever this season.

I dont see the niners as a dirty team though.

[ Edited by Grigga2021 on May 13, 2010 at 10:32:01 ]
Biggest s**t talker on our team: Takeo Spikes

On what it’s like to play the 49ers: “They’ve got street dudes on that team, they’ve got dudes that don’t give a damn, they’ve got dudes who will curse, they’ve got dudes who are going to be disrespectful, they’ve got dudes who will hold, scratch, spit on you, talk (crap) to you, be dirty – it’s a backyard fight. To me, I love those types of games. It’s like, ‘Let the games begin.”

Now I'm guessing that he's probably talking about the offense, because I don't see why he'd be going up against the defense, so who on the offense could he be talking about? I don't see Gore or Crabtree as the type of people to play dirty, VD seems to have his act together now, the O line? Bass?

Bass?

The wide receivers would generally come off worst. It could be the O line but I would have thought it more likely the D line and STs.

*facepalm*

yes i do, he is a different person on the field. NOOB! and when i mean dirty i mean s**t talking, not taking cheap shots cause i dont think thats something we do.

[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on May 13, 2010 at 10:33:33 ]

*facepalm*

yes i do, he is a different person on the field. NOOB!
Originally posted by English:

Bass?

The wide receivers would generally come off worst. It could be the O line but I would have thought it more likely the D line and STs.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Clements, Spikes, Smith, but it seemed like Dockett goes up against the offense more and I was trying to figure out one of the offensive players and can't really think of any.

*facepalm*

yes i do, he is a different person on the field. NOOB! and when i mean dirty i mean s**t talking, not taking cheap shots cause i dont think thats something we do.

Willis won't even talk loud encouragement to fire up his teammates on defense, he's said it time and again he doesn't think people should talk on the field just to be talking. So, again, you don't know what you're talking about noob.
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Dockett is a hater stuck on a crappy team. The reason he needs to keep twitterring constantly is so that people won't forget about the crappy cardinals.
Share 49ersWebzone