There are 235 users in the forums

NFL Network on 49ers vs Falcons

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I got NFLN, but I can't bear to watch that game again. The only good part of that game was when Alex Smith drove the O to three TD's to get us back within reach of a win.

kind of like the texans game
I got NFLN, but I can't bear to watch that game again. The only good part of that game was when Alex Smith drove the O to three TD's to get us back within reach of a win.

Originally posted by valrod33:
This was the first 49er game i ever attended and we got our asses kicked. I think they said it was the worst loss in the history of candlestick

Then you, obviously, can NEVER attend another Niner game in person, and can only watch them on TV by looking at a reflection of the screen in a mirror.

Sorry, but we can't take any chances this coming season.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by valrod33:
This was the first 49er game i ever attended and we got our asses kicked. I think they said it was the worst loss in the history of candlestick

Then you, obviously, can NEVER attend another Niner game in person, and can only watch them on TV by looking at a reflection of the screen in a mirror.

Sorry, but we can't take any chances this coming season.

i agree

That was against Houston. We lost the Atlanta game i think by 20+ points.
Originally posted by Mike8016:

20+, thats a good way to put it, cus it was really 35
Originally posted by crabman82:

Hey crabman

As it stands, isn't it that the worst loss (by the numbers) at the stick in franchise history? -Can't remember, but I do recall we 'made' a shame record of some sort that day.

hey f*gbag

however many points it was, it was depressing to watch :(

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

yeah no...wrong game

Are you thinking of the Houston game?
  • Pintor73
  • Info N/A
yes we did get it handed to us by atlanta and when i look at our schedule i see atlanta carolina saints g.b. philly these are the teams we need to beat. we are going to meet these teams in the playoffs, i want to know we can beat a playoff caliber team atlanta and carolina are going to be good teams we need to win at least 2 or 3 of these games and 3 out of 4 against the afc west sweep our division that's 10 to 11 wins we did do something in the offseason we had a real good draft look at the colts and minn, game we would of had a running game and got a first down at the end we would've won now we have davis lupati dixon ginn and a 270pound blocking te to move the sticks
Share 49ersWebzone