LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Next 9er Jersey to buy?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Next 9er Jersey to buy?

Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by crabman82:
i just picked up a gold kevan barlow jersey at a swap meet for $5 lol

I'd rather use that money for a $5 dollar footlong.

This. And those Gold jerseys are f**kin HIDEOUS! I still regret buying an Owens gold jersey back in 03.
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Im really considering a Mays jersey. This dude is going to be really good and will be our generation's Ronnie Lott

if hes going to buy a jersey, throw out the unprovens. Mays and Iupati. TKO is old and wont be here much longer. Clements sucks now. Goldson is the most overrated guy on the team. and Ginn could only be a kick returner. there are so many dolphins fans that regretted buying their Ginn jersey not too long after he was drafted.

go with proven guys whove already been great Niners. id go Gore for sure.

and to all you whiners who will respond about the Goldson remark, throw out the AZ MNF game last year and half of you arent even on the bandwagon. the dude blew in coverage last year, and still has alot to improve on. this whole "goldson is going to be a pro bowler!" fad this offseason is driving me insane.

Are you serious?

You are actually going to scrutinize a fan for his choice of jersey because he decides to get a rookie or someone that, hmmmm I don't know, may love as a player?

As soon as my wife saw Nate Davis, she wanted his jersey so I got it for her. The bottom line is that we as fans choose who we want to support.

Me? I picked up Lawson, Davis, Willis, all as rookies. I didn't like what Crabtree did holdin' out so I didn't get his.

Now, I am getting Iupati! I can't wait! He and Willis' jersey will be my staples for years to come.

Didn't know there was a criteria section.

calm down there...

even the cheapest jersies are 80 bucks. you dont want to just buy one without giving it thought, because theres nothing worse than buying a jersey that gets outdated in a couple years. think of the people who bought Rashaun Woods jersies because they believed in him, and loved him as a player? whoops!

i got overly excited about Crabtree and bought the jersey a week after the draft, and almost got burned. i just make it a general rule normally to wait and see how they pan out, and if they get locked up long term first.

nobody is trying to tell you who you can and cant support. the title of the thread is "next 9er jersey to buy?" meaning he wants opinions. i gave mine.

[ Edited by Niners99 on May 12, 2010 at 13:47:27 ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by crabman82:
i just picked up a gold kevan barlow jersey at a swap meet for $5 lol

I'd rather use that money for a $5 dollar footlong.

This. And those Gold jerseys are f**kin HIDEOUS! I still regret buying an Owens gold jersey back in 03.

[ Edited by TexasNiner84 on May 12, 2010 at 14:57:34 ]
Share 49ersWebzone