LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Next 9er Jersey to buy?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Next 9er Jersey to buy?

Was excited when we drafted Vernon, got his jersey within a week of the draft.
Same for Willis...got his the next day.
Feeling good about a Taylor Frickin' Mays jersey this year.
Oh...that running back somehow got past Willis...well look out, 'cause here comes Taylor frickin' Mays!
JaMarcus Russell throw back edition. It's vintige.
Originally posted by Genius1310:
Was excited when we drafted Vernon, got his jersey within a week of the draft.
Same for Willis...got his the next day.
Feeling good about a Taylor Frickin' Mays jersey this year.
Oh...that running back somehow got past Willis...well look out, 'cause here comes Taylor frickin' Mays!
I loved the VD and Willis picks, but I've never been more excited for a draft pick than I was for Crabtree, probably because he wasn't supposed to get even close to us. I bought his jersey the day we picked him.......but then I needed to sweat out the 6 month hold out. Never doing that again.
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I want a Taylor mays jersey I think he's #23.

You can't go wrong with gore or Willis. I got two willis' and four gore jerseys.

4 gores? lol nice!

Yea I had the home and away in the old style and I got the home and away in the new style.
i just picked up a gold kevan barlow jersey at a swap meet for $5 lol
Brian Jennings
taylor mays away jersey

alex smith home jersey (yeah i said it)
Originally posted by crabman82:
i just picked up a gold kevan barlow jersey at a swap meet for $5 lol

I'd rather use that money for a $5 dollar footlong.
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Im really considering a Mays jersey. This dude is going to be really good and will be our generation's Ronnie Lott

if hes going to buy a jersey, throw out the unprovens. Mays and Iupati. TKO is old and wont be here much longer. Clements sucks now. Goldson is the most overrated guy on the team. and Ginn could only be a kick returner. there are so many dolphins fans that regretted buying their Ginn jersey not too long after he was drafted.

go with proven guys whove already been great Niners. id go Gore for sure.

and to all you whiners who will respond about the Goldson remark, throw out the AZ MNF game last year and half of you arent even on the bandwagon. the dude blew in coverage last year, and still has alot to improve on. this whole "goldson is going to be a pro bowler!" fad this offseason is driving me insane.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Brian Jennings

I'd rock a Lee jersey.

-9fA

i want a taylor mays personally but safe pick is frank gore
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Im really considering a Mays jersey. This dude is going to be really good and will be our generation's Ronnie Lott

if hes going to buy a jersey, throw out the unprovens. Mays and Iupati. TKO is old and wont be here much longer. Clements sucks now. Goldson is the most overrated guy on the team. and Ginn could only be a kick returner. there are so many dolphins fans that regretted buying their Ginn jersey not too long after he was drafted.

go with proven guys whove already been great Niners. id go Gore for sure.

and to all you whiners who will respond about the Goldson remark, throw out the AZ MNF game last year and half of you arent even on the bandwagon. the dude blew in coverage last year, and still has alot to improve on. this whole "goldson is going to be a pro bowler!" fad this offseason is driving me insane.

Are you serious?

You are actually going to scrutinize a fan for his choice of jersey because he decides to get a rookie or someone that, hmmmm I don't know, may love as a player?

As soon as my wife saw Nate Davis, she wanted his jersey so I got it for her. The bottom line is that we as fans choose who we want to support.

Me? I picked up Lawson, Davis, Willis, all as rookies. I didn't like what Crabtree did holdin' out so I didn't get his.

Now, I am getting Iupati! I can't wait! He and Willis' jersey will be my staples for years to come.

Didn't know there was a criteria section.

Frank Gore is the only player on there that will likely retire a Niner, so that is probably the way to go. TKO may as well. As far as the rooks and Ginn go, I hate getting jerseys where the guys are traded after their rookie contracts.

You could also just get a Willis away jersey! What about Joe Staley? Andy Lee? Although punters never get love with jerseys...

[ Edited by SJniner7 on May 12, 2010 at 09:12:43 ]
First this:

Originally posted by ace49ers:
I want the jersey of the guy that wants to "destroy people"

Iupati!!!!!!

And then, this:

Originally posted by ninertico:
Are you serious?
You are actually going to scrutinize a fan for his choice of jersey because...

Didn't know there was a criteria section.

Don't follow the crowd, stand firm against conventional thoughts & wisdow.
Since it's your MONEY, wear what U like. This season, my money likes Iupati (#77)

As far as, Throwbacks are concerned:
on "O" it's Flash 80, & on "D", it's #42
i ordered a Taylor Mays USC jersey
Share 49ersWebzone