[ Edited by valrod33 on May 10, 2010 at 11:02:06 ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Tk wrong again. lol
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
w00t!

go Parag, go!

PLEASE GOD! Make it happen Front Office! I believe in you!

[ Edited by NinerBuff on May 10, 2010 at 11:07:42 ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Nice, i'd kinda like to see if he can perform at a high level in back to back seasons. But still would be happy to get it done
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Excelent!!!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I remember a year or so ago when people were calling for this guys head and how hes a bust.

Let's sure hope so... Hopefully they can give him a deal with less guaranteed, but more incentives that would push him to his full potential, which I still don't believe he has reached...
get it done!

• dj43
This is a very good time of the year to get these things done. It provides positive news for players to work hard at a time some might tend to take a day off. Though there are no camps or OTAs going on now, the best players are studying playbooks and watching film to prepare for camp.

I was never a big Paraag fan but he seems to have learned his role well and getting critical stuff done.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Nice, i'd kinda like to see if he can perform at a high level in back to back seasons. But still would be happy to get it done

We all would but if he does do it in back to back seasons, it is going to cost us twice as much to keep him. Get it done now.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
linky?

[ Edited by mayo63 on May 10, 2010 at 11:29:36 ]
For my boy, Kri -

[ Edited by NineFourNiner on May 10, 2010 at 11:31:01 ]
Two league sources told Comcast SportsNet Bay Area the 49ers and Davis’ camp are working toward a contract extension. According to the two independent sources, Davis’ side is asking for a five-year, $40 million contract with $25 million in guaranteed money.

While a contract that averages $8 million a year is considered high, it is a reasonable enough starting point for the sides to continue their discussions.

link

make it happen!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone