LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Dashon Goldson Got His Mom a New Ride for Mother's Day!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Dam you Goldson for one upping me!!!

So what did you get his mom?

a used volvo
I got my mom ninja lessons from this guy

Originally posted by valrod33:
I got my mom ninja lessons from this guy

I saw that in the parkinglot. so funny...
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Dashon's Message: She hella juiced... lmao. Yall see the red bottoms moms fly now u betta ask sumbdy

Ebonics translation needed.

P.S. Could you imagine the looks on the faces of the defense in the huddle when he relayed defensive calls last year in games?

Hmmm. I'm guessing "hella juiced" means excited but I'm completely lost on the rest of it.

I don't know if you guys are joking about not knowing what the f*ck Goldson is saying or not, but I'll translate anyway.

"She hella juiced" - she is very excited.
"Yall see the red bottoms" - Do you see her red shoes?
"Moms fly" - My mother has style.
"U better ask somebdy" - You should have known.

In other words, in English, it looks like so:
"She is very excited. Do you see her red shoes? My mother has style. You should have known."

Anyway, I remember looking at this on twitter yesterday. I noticed one of his followers commented, saying something about Dashon's mom having a nice ass. Dashon then responded with a threat about hunting him down. I don't know if it's still there or not cuz I didn't bother to click the link again, but you'd think professionals would think about what they say a little more.

Thank you for that. I can't speak for the others, but I didn't understand what he was trying to say.
Originally posted by jrg:

Her old car got a flat so he bought her a new one.
Share 49ersWebzone