LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

Dashon Goldson Got His Mom a New Ride for Mother's Day!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ads_2006:
No wonder he is asking for 7 million a year

Yah
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Not sure why this is national news. I suspect Rosenhaus had something to do with Goldson getting this kind of press. I am a big Dashon Goldson fan but lets see this kid put together good back to back starting seasons before all the hype and $$$

It's not. ProFootballTalk got it off of Twitter and it spread to the other blogs. It's a slow news day man... stop analyzing.

Relax, it's a slow newsday. Nothing to talk about so why not speculate:)
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Dashon's Message: She hella juiced... lmao. Yall see the red bottoms moms fly now u betta ask sumbdy

Ebonics translation needed.

P.S. Could you imagine the looks on the faces of the defense in the huddle when he relayed defensive calls last year in games?

Wow, I understand about none of that. Please tell me he didn't call defensive plays... but he's a hell of a playmaker, that's for sure!
Met him last Thursday in LA. Absolutely one of the nicest guys ever, gotta love what he bought her.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Dam you Goldson for one upping me!!!
Originally posted by crabman82:
just watched colts v niners on nfl replay and dashon made more noise with this car purchase than he did in that game

nice shot
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Originally posted by jrg:

mom doesn't have to drive the piece of s**t on the right anymore

You mean the one that all was needed was a new tire?
10 years later:

Dashon talking to his accountant: $4,000 dollars!? WTF is that money going to?

Accountant: That's the yearly registration and insurance for a car.

Dashon: Which car?

Accountant: It's a Mercedes.

Dashon picking up the phone and calling his mama: Mama, it's time to sell the Mercedes!

Everything players buy for folks who cannot afford the payments/maintenance for that object, those players will be paying for it in the long run. Their careers are not very long and if they don't produce solid income AFTER they retire, even that little amount of money adds up fast.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Dashon's Message: She hella juiced... lmao. Yall see the red bottoms moms fly now u betta ask sumbdy

P.S. Could you imagine the looks on the faces of the defense in the huddle when he relayed defensive calls last year in games?

Wow, I understand about none of that. Please tell me he didn't call defensive plays... but he's a hell of a playmaker, that's for sure!

Hmmm. I'm guessing "hella juiced" means excited but I'm completely lost on the rest of it.

Originally posted by jrg:

mom doesn't have to drive the piece of s**t on the right anymore

Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

Hmmm. I'm guessing "hella juiced" means excited but I'm completely lost on the rest of it.

I don't know if you guys are joking about not knowing what the f*ck Goldson is saying or not, but I'll translate anyway.

"She hella juiced" - she is very excited.
"Yall see the red bottoms" - Do you see her red shoes?
"Moms fly" - My mother has style.
"U better ask somebdy" - You should have known.

In other words, in English, it looks like so:
"She is very excited. Do you see her red shoes? My mother has style. You should have known."

Anyway, I remember looking at this on twitter yesterday. I noticed one of his followers commented, saying something about Dashon's mom having a nice ass. Dashon then responded with a threat about hunting him down. I don't know if it's still there or not cuz I didn't bother to click the link again, but you'd think professionals would think about what they say a little more.

Dashon's becoming a real Bay Area native...he said HELLA

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pelos21:
Dam you Goldson for one upping me!!!

So what did you get his mom?
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

I don't know if you guys are joking about not knowing what the f*ck Goldson is saying or not, but I'll translate anyway.

"She hella juiced" - she is very excited.
"Yall see the red bottoms" - Do you see her red shoes?
"Moms fly" - My mother has style.
"U better ask somebdy" - You should have known.

In other words, in English, it looks like so:
"She is very excited. Do you see her red shoes? My mother has style. You should have known."

Anyway, I remember looking at this on twitter yesterday. I noticed one of his followers commented, saying something about Dashon's mom having a nice ass. Dashon then responded with a threat about hunting him down. I don't know if it's still there or not cuz I didn't bother to click the link again, but you'd think professionals would think about what they say a little more.

LOL i noticed that too. I found it kinda funny.
Share 49ersWebzone