LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

The other McClueless told to F off

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
lmao at the title of this thread
I don't think it's right to fire the brother just because you fired Scot M. But his position was tenuous and awkward at best after his brother left. So I don't think it would have worked out for the 49ers or him.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on May 9, 2010 at 15:01:16 ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I don't think it's right to fire the brother just because you fired Scot M. But his position was tenuous and awkward at best after his brother left. So I don't think it would have worked out for the 49ers or him.

I agree. I knew right after Scott McCloughan and the team parted ways that it would be like walking on eggshells for Dave M and the front office management.

I think the computer that they "took" away from him was actually a notebook. Being a scout you're on the road constantly. Lugging a desktop everywhere would be a bit inconvenient.

My only issue is that IF you're going to replace a guy then you want to do so with someone who comes from a successful background. The Rams and the Skins are less than successful and have been for some time.

Much like Dave probably got his job because of nepotism. And it looks to be this way with Baalke and Patten although not related. Can't say I'm exited of how this change went down but I'm open minded enough to see where it takes us.

I just like some people expect all the fans to be on board with any change the team makes in their front office.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
why all the hatred??? look at our team. it was created by them. mcclueless? he wasnt amazing. and im sure we are better off. but seriously, guys.. if you like the players on our team, then stop the hate, because they were responsible for getting them in.

more than anything, im really curious whats going on. they take his computer away, tell him to go? wow. theres A LOT to this story than the public knows about.

And where is the local investigaive reporting? Homerism at it's best.
Share 49ersWebzone