LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

49ers sign Will James

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have not made a post in months. The fact we signed a lions castoff has me wanting to puke.

There are limits to just doing things to do things.

I hope there is some underlying reason we are unaware of like supporting his wonderful family who is dying of terrible afflictions but being a great example of courage.

Otherwise....Dude...You need to really step up to get on the roster man.

Get going.
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
I have not made a post in months. The fact we signed a lions castoff has me wanting to puke.

There are limits to just doing things to do things.

I hope there is some underlying reason we are unaware of like supporting his wonderful family who is dying of terrible afflictions but being a great example of courage.

Otherwise....Dude...You need to really step up to get on the roster man.

Get going.

30 years old, your legs and eye's start slowing down and not quick at seeing like in your early 20's
I like the move. We've had a lot of success bringing in older vets to help out in the secondary.

He's a veteran and adds a little depth. He'll probably end up competing (and losing) with Brown for the nickel spot. I'd rather have James in the dime than some late round pick.

Plus, even if he doesn't get on the field often, he'll do wonders for Crabtree's confident.
Originally posted by strickac:
I like the move. We've had a lot of success bringing in older vets to help out in the secondary.

He's a veteran and adds a little depth. He'll probably end up competing (and losing) with Brown for the nickel spot. I'd rather have James in the dime than some late round pick.

Plus, even if he doesn't get on the field often, he'll do wonders for Crabtree's confident.

How will he help Crabtree's confident?
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabtreefan:

you know? the same thing clements, spencer and brown do?
With Paymah and now James, Singletary's got a couple of vets he can use when he needs to. Either is arguably better than Kevin Smith...experience is important in the secondary, and these two have plenty of it. I think Paymah will be our nickel...he played that role for the Vikes. Some would argue (and have) that we should've used our #17 pick to get a top CB, but my counter to that is we'd have lost the opportunity to get either Iupati or Pouncey, who'll both be starters from day one next season.
Originally posted by rob28:
Originally posted by crabtreefan:

you know? the same thing clements, spencer and brown do?

Naw he might be referring to the way Crabtree turned him around on a pass last year and basically schooled the guy. There were pics of that play floating around.
guy has a hairline fracture of his pubic bone, shouldnt let them big girls sit on top
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Will James Bi*ch!!!!!
Why does Will James have a 9 page thread?

Originally posted by jta854:

same reason phil barber has an 11 page thread?
Originally posted by jta854:

Answer... Long Offseason and CB position appears to be the position of most need.
Share 49ersWebzone