There are 268 users in the forums

49er haters thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I figured it was about time to post a thread dedicated to those zoners who regardless of the improvements to the team, will always find something or someone to hate.

So this is for all those haters out there:

I think we should clean house! Let's get rid of Patrick Willis (too costly), Vernon Davis (too undisciplined), Alex Smith (terrible QB), Frank Gore (too old), Dashon Goldson (too inexperienced), Manny Lawson (no good pass rusher), Michael Robinson (too limited), the entire offensive line, Justin Smith (too old), Kentwan Balmer (not good enough for a first round pick), Parys Harralson (his one good year was a fluke), Eric Heitmann (getting old), Brian Jennings (been on the team too long), Joe Nedney (too old)... oh, let's just toss the entire team and start fresh.

While we're at it, let's fire Mike Singletary, Jimmy Raye, Greg Manusky, Michael Johnson, Mike Solari (too many Mikes on this team), and the entire coaching staff.

Perhaps we should also get rid of Maraathe, Jed York, Trent Baalke... oh, let's just close the entire franchise... it is a terrible, worthless franchise that will never again see a winning season, so we might as well just all go home and forget about football.

The 49ers are a lost cause!

[ Edited by longtime49erfan on May 5, 2010 at 14:27:01 ]
Patrick Willis is a cowboys fan. f**k that trade his ass NOW
AXLE SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:

Yah and so was Crabgreed, trade him also.
Niner Talk=49ers haters thread

Originally posted by susweel:

Yah and so was Crabgreed, trade him also.

yeah but patrick willis has car thats painted cowboys colors, he need to be traded first then crabtree

Valrod, f**king grow up man! You are 27 now... We've gone over this how many times??

You think Joe Montanna or Jerry Rice were 49ers fans?? NO! And I know you'll come back with some bs about not liking them either. You guys bicker like pinches viejas tamaleras!
pathetic i tell you, LOVE the niners but cant stand the ignorant, whinning, little girly, cry babies, nagging, never satisfied, Pessimistic beeeeyatches on here

i feel much better now, thanks :) loooooooool
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Niner Talk=49ers haters thread

this

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Valrod, f**king grow up man! You are 27 now... We've gone over this how many times??

You think Joe Montanna or Jerry Rice were 49ers fans?? NO! And I know you'll come back with some bs about not liking them either. You guys bicker like pinches viejas tamaleras!

Montana is rooting for the Steelers to win the SB, he can go to hell.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

Montana is rooting for the Steelers to win the SB, he can go to hell.

this

Joe Montana is a punk b***h who couldnt beat out Steve Young for the starting job so they shipped his ass to Kansas City and rightfully so. Jerry Rice isn't even the best WR to ever play for the 49ers, that honor goes to Tai Streets who showed more heart than Jerry ever did. I was so happy when they got rid of Jerrys saggy old ass.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

Joe Montana is a punk b***h who couldnt beat out Steve Young for the starting job so they shipped his ass to Kansas City and rightfully so. Jerry Rice isn't even the best WR to ever play for the 49ers, that honor goes to Tai Streets who showed more heart than Jerry ever did. I was so happy when they got rid of Jerrys saggy old ass.

Rice couldn't even hold JJ Stokes jockstrap
f**k Bar None! Bar None should have saved his nickname for Zak the Great Keasey!
Share 49ersWebzone