Shop Find 49ers gear online
Manny Lawson skips OTAs in hopes of more money

Maiocco: Where's Manny Lawson?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k Manny Lawson
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k Manny Lawson
he use to be one of my favorite players but if he is gonna act like this after not proving much on the field all i have to say is this

Originally posted by King49er:
f**k Manny Lawson
  • Dino
  • Veteran
oh well
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This guy seriously is being a little b***h. He has yet to live up to his first round status and already wants a new contract. Niners should have traded his ass on draft day.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Dude is average at best, very replaceable. We will ultimately figure something out though
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
so much promise
He's the odd man out when it comes to contract extensions and i really don't think he deserves one. The thing is though the Niners have all the leverage b/c if he wants a big payday elsewhere he's gonna have to have a great season for the Niners. I think he will come be in great shape whenever he decides to show up. But if he plans to stage some form of a hold out then f**k him
f**k Manny Lawson

Originally posted by valrod33:
he use to be one of my favorite players but if he is gonna act like this after not proving much on the field all i have to say is this

Originally posted by King49er:
f**k Manny Lawson
Quote:
That sound you hear in the distance: 49ers fans yelling, "Really, Manny Lawson?"

I say resign him.

Paragge needs to lookup what a backup 3-4 OLB makes and pay Lawson accordingly.

A nickle more then it's Lawson.
as long as he shows up for TC ready to get to work
What a piece of f**king s**t. He hasn't done s**t to earn more money, F**k Manny Lawson.
Share 49ersWebzone